Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Find my old Corvette(s)?

Corvette
none right now :(
I'd really like to buy one of my old Corvettes back... anyone know where they may be?

1993 Quasar Blue / Gray, 6-speed Coupe. Very base model. standard seats, power driver seat, manual passenger. Painted top only, and it had a funky headliner material. Standard A/C. Stereo was a double din Pioneer when I sold it. Had muffler eliminators with Quad chrome slash tips. Had 104k when I sold it to a guy in Tenn. He sold it less than a year later on eBay (I saw it) but I have never seen it again. I put Full roller rockers in it so popping the oil fill cap would reveal Gold rockers. Also had chrome corvette emblems.

1987 Yellow / Graphite / Black top convertible. Auto. Sport seats, but manual passenger seat. Standard A/C. sold to a guy in Orlando many years ago. Didn't have really any mods other than Monza mufflers which are likely to have rusted away at this point.

If you have seen them, etc. please post back!

I'd really like to buy one of my old Corvettes back... anyone know where they may be?

1993 Quasar Blue / Gray, 6-speed Coupe. Very base model. standard seats, power driver seat, manual passenger. Painted top only, and it had a funky headliner material. Standard A/C. Stereo was a double din Pioneer when I sold it. Had muffler eliminators with Quad chrome slash tips. Had 104k when I sold it to a guy in Tenn. He sold it less than a year later on eBay (I saw it) but I have never seen it again. I put Full roller rockers in it so popping the oil fill cap would reveal Gold rockers. Also had chrome corvette emblems.

1987 Yellow / Graphite / Black top convertible. Auto. Sport seats, but manual passenger seat. Standard A/C. sold to a guy in Orlando many years ago. Didn't have really any mods other than Monza mufflers which are likely to have rusted away at this point.

If you have seen them, etc. please post back!

If you really want to know...

I think you could look them up with the department of motor vehicles by VIN in the last states they were located in (to the best of your knowledge).

At any rate... good luck! I hope that helps.

If you really want to know...

I think you could look them up with the department of motor vehicles by VIN in the last states they were located in (to the best of your knowledge).

At any rate... good luck! I hope that helps.

I don't have the VIN numbers, I might be able to figure it out through ownership, but it will be though.

this is more of a request of anyone that might know the cars. Around town, car shows, whatever.

I don't have the VIN numbers, I might be able to figure it out through ownership, but it will be though.

this is more of a request of anyone that might know the cars. Around town, car shows, whatever.

If you can find the VIN numbers, how about running a CarFax and see what comes up?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom