Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vote for Goodguys Homebuilt Heaven Corvette for National Championship

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
Ron Champe's '65 Corvette is one of approximately 23 finalists in the Goodguys Homebuilt Heaven national Championship. There is one winner at each Goodguys venue and Ron's car won at Columbus. Now they are determining who will be the over all champion and are using online voting to make that determination.

For those that have never seen Ron's car, I will post some additional photos later tonight. As most of you know I am a RED guy. I like my cars RED. But there is something about his paint and interior that is just stunning. The outside is a deep blue while the inside is a soft red, the combination is just stunning in my opinion:drool:.

please take the time to click on the link below and vote for Ron's car (car #11). You don't have to register, just click on the link and vote for #11. You can vote once per day, so please put it on your calendar to vote as often as you can. Helping to get the Corvette as the clear winner is one of the best things we can do for our hobby as many people aren't exposed to Corvettes and how beautiful a car they can be.

LINK-------> Homebuilt Heaven Winner

hh_11.jpg

I just voted.

His Vette is gorgeous!

SAVE the WAVE! :w

Done...

Ditto.

-Mac
thanks Mac......here is a photo I took of Ron's car when he was at Summit Motorsports Park (Norwalk Dragway, Norwalk Ohio)....

IMG_4412Small-vi.jpg

IMG_4405Small-vi.jpg

The Interior :drool:
IMG_4410Small-vi.jpg

Ron got my vote. :w

Done

Times 2........Once a day.:thumb

Done. Outstanding vehicle.

Done...AGAIN!!

Voted again! :upthumbs

Wow, that interior is out of this world! :beer

Another vote! :upthumbs

Come on guys, let's help him out!

we need to keep the votes coming along guys....there are some cars on the listing that are beginning top close the gap that Ron has.....remember to vote everyday!!!

and yet again!!

thanks everyone, Ron is still in first place, but an Oldsmobile recently jumped from 18th place to 2nd place in the span of 6 hours.....we need to keep those votes coming.........

I've been voting daily and will continue to do so!

-Mac

Come on, guys, let's keep 'em coming!

Another vote! :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom