Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Hello There. . . . . Welcome to the group

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone....:pat

Hello and welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER we're glad you've decided to join us :happyanim:

Bill :w

new member introduction

:happyanim:Waving at all members! I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. My wife and live both in Florida and the great Granite state of New Hampshire. I have had the pleasure of owning 10 beautiful corvettes (not all at the same time). I currently have a 75 bright yellow soft top in N.H. and my wife has a 94 beautiful triple black soft top with only 23k miles that she lets me drive in Florida (love those great Luve Bugs). One of my favorite things to do is go to the corvette swap meets in central Florida. My corvette history started in 1976 with a very basic option free yellow coupe with a dark brown interior. My wife/I and three other corvette couples in N.H. started the corvette club C.O.N.H. (corvettes of N.H.) in 76. We left the club a number of years after 76 and never joined another club.
Waving to all that really love the plastic car!!!!:L

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

My wife and live both in Florida and the great Granite state of New Hampshire.

Let me be one of the first to send the :w back to you and welcome you to :CAC we're so glad you found us and decided to join us :happyanim:

You will find the BEST of the BEST here both in members and staff.

The "All American Sports Car" is what we all have in common, stay in touch.

Hi, just joined. I bought my dad's vette (God rest his soul) from my brother, who inherited it when daddy passed. My dad was in love with this car and was a dream fulfilled for him. He was a hard working mechanic that eventually built enough of a nest egg to purchase the '76 Stingray l48 when I was in college in the mid-90's (which he busted his rear to pay for). Now an heirloom, the car will be well cared for and spoiled as much as it was when daddy was with us. This is for you daddy! ... Best man and best friend through my formative years .. Hope to leverage the forum for q&a when I need it while I care for it.

Congratulations and welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER

Hi, just joined. I bought my dad's vette (God rest his soul) from my brother, who inherited it when daddy passed. My dad was in love with this car and was a dream fulfilled for him. He was a hard working mechanic that eventually built enough of a nest egg to purchase the '76 Stingray l48 when I was in college in the mid-90's (which he busted his rear to pay for). Now an heirloom, the car will be well cared for and spoiled as much as it was when daddy was with us. This is for you daddy! ... Best man and best friend through my formative years .. Hope to leverage the forum for q&a when I need it while I care for it.

Congratulations and welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER we're glad you've joined us :happyanim:

Awesome story too, what history behind the car, just beatiful and
:cool!: that's what it's all about :beer the special story behind the car, make him proud and I know you will.

Hi Everyone,

I joined this forum because my Dad (Remo) who was a former member and loved to talk about corvette's. I'm so fortunate to have my Dad's 2001 Quicksilver. I'm looking forward to learning so much about his corvette and finding the next one in my collection :)

Brian Remelis
Little Remo

I missed sometihng here; I am so very sorry to hear this?

It just dawned on me, and IT DID NOT REGISTER I GUESS BUT DID NOT REALIZE OR KNOW REMO PASSED AWAY!!!! I first met him at one of CAC's Cruise Fest a number of years ago in Bowling Green, KY. When he brought "Quick Silver" to Decatur, Indiana to have the "Lingenfelter Magic"done to her a badge of honor only some can wear, but a few of us CAC Members met in Fort Wayne @ Joe's Crab Shack for supper. He was so so proud of her for sure. I know this has to be so late but I am so very sorry for your lost, he was a good man and wonder why I had not seen his post for a while. When did he pass away God rest his sole? He will live on in "Quick Silver" that is for sure!!!

Clear bra

Anyone know of a good and reasonable source in or near Rhode Island?

Anyone know of a good and reasonable source in or near Rhode Island?

Never even seen one; what are they made of?

New Here

:happyanim:Hi, I am new here My (Screen) Name is Rockie and I have an addiction! :bowrofl haha! I have a 2013 Grand Sport, had a few others. This one is my Favorite!

Welcome aboard Rockie

:happyanim:Hi, I am new here My (Screen) Name is Rockie and I have an addiction! :bowrofl haha! I have a 2013 Grand Sport, had a few others. This one is my Favorite!

Welcome to :CAC Rockie we're glad you've joined us and your red Grand Sport too :happyanim:

-Bill :w

Welcome to the forum, Rockie! Glad to have you here, and your GS is stunning!

See you around,

Sarah (Assisting Kelly)
Chevrolet Customer Care

Stay safe

New here, made a couple of posts already but just came across this thread. Not currently a Vette owner but have owned two and will be getting another one as soon as I get back from Iraq. Glad to meet everyone and thanks already for all the help and opinions!!!

Stay safe brother veteran:w

alaskan

I am a retired sheetmetal worker . my family came to alaska in 1956 and been here every sense I am 68 years old and i just bought my first corvette.
I found this website while researching a checking coolant level light on a 1989 coup that i had just bought this week.
I found the problem covered very well .
I also own a 2004 chevy ssr and a 1942 desoto 3 window coupe that i am restoring.
You have a good site here and i look forward to using it in the future.

congrats alaskan

I am a retired sheetmetal worker . my family came to alaska in 1956 and been here every sense I am 68 years old and i just bought my first corvette.
I found this website while researching a checking coolant level light on a 1989 coup that i had just bought this week.
I also own a 2004 chevy ssr and a 1942 desoto 3 window coupe that i am restoring.

A lot of us Recycled Teenagers love our Corvettes take care of it.

Welcome Aboard

Welcome alaskan we're certainly glad you found us and decided to join Corvette Action Center. The staff and members here are second to none, weath of information on here and plenty of the members are only too willing to help when and where they can, enjoy and stay in touch. Appears you've got plenty to keep you busy.

-Bill :w

New in Wisconsin

Just got a 2004 Convertible image.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom