Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who is going to Carlisle?

Not me :cry I had even bought a ticket, booked a hotel room, and set up a b2k to drive. :D

:cry

HA! Unfortunately my company is making me go to Vegas....this will probably be the only time I ever get po'ed about a trip to Sin City.

BTW Ol GG shakes in his boots at the thought of my menacing name.....SURF!!! :L

I heard he called you and the only thing you could say is huma huma huma how did you get my number HA HA LOL

:ugh What could I say....I thought he might be mafia.....all those northern guys sound the same :L

Fellow Callaway Owners & Enthusiasts - just a quick update, as we are ~ a week away from heading out to Corvettes at Carlisle :cool

For 2006, the Callaway Owners Group parking has moved back to "ROW A" which is near the grandstand. We were in that location in 2003 & 2004 and look to fill the row again in 2006.
cog.gif

One key detail is that we MUST be parked and in ROW A by 10am each day or our spaces may be subject to others filling them :eek

A map of the Carlisle grounds can be viewed here: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/corvette/corvette_map_2006.pdf

If you have ANY questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask :cool
cog.gif

Can we non-Callaway folks respond??!;) Yes, I'm going to be going to Carlisle!

Elaine

Can we non-Callaway folks respond??!;) Yes, I'm going to be going to Carlisle!

Elaine

Sure you can respond :beer

Callaway Owners going to Carlisle - there has been a change in plans for the Friday night dinner - An email will be sent shortly with addl. info about that. The deadline to RSVP has been changed to this Thursday by 3:00 pm (Eastern Time) - Space will be extremely limited for this "not to be missed" dinner!

...stay tuned :beer

Callaway Owners going to Carlisle - there has been a change in plans for the Friday night dinner - An email will be sent shortly with addl. info about that. The deadline to RSVP has been changed to this Thursday by 3:00 pm (Eastern Time) - Space will be extremely limited for this "not to be missed" dinner!

...stay tuned :beer
Just a quick reminder - Today is the deadline for this, by 3:00pm EST. Please drop an email for addl. info if interested. Thanks. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom