Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: 1979 L82 4spd in New Hampshire

M

mainelaker

I am selling my 1979 L82 4speed. I need the room in the garage. Car has about 65k miles. Black on black. New seat cushions & skins. New American Racing TTII's in 17X8, less than 100 miles on wheels & tires. Car is an awesome driver, a "20 footer" I have the factory rims with new center caps. Car runs perfect $8200.00 with AR's, $6500.00 without new wheels. Pics to come.

mainelaker..... where in NH are you? I get up to Hudson/Derry on business ocassionally. My son (27) is looking.

Thanks............ nut

I am in the seacoast, I am on the other side of the state from there, right up Rt. 95. My schedule allows me to travel so I could meet you some time to show the car.

I am in the seacoast, I am on the other side of the state from there, right up Rt. 95. My schedule allows me to travel so I could meet you some time to show the car.

There ya go, Nut, an excuse to come visit our cottage in York Beach again. ;)

:w
Guy

Here are some pics with the new wheels, for older pics just check out the link in my quote.

While I'm not interested in buying the car since I already have a 79 L-82 4 spd, I appreciate you posting pics with the TTII's on yours, I've seriously considered 17" TTII's on mine exactly like you have. Nice looking car, BTW.

The 17" TT's are for sale, I really would like to sell them since I no longer have the car. They are brand new with less than 100 miles on them. Kumho rubber 255/50ZR17 on 17X8's. Let me know if you are interested.

I appreciate the offer, but first I've got no money, and second I think I'd rather have the TT "D" style I think is what it 's called, with the gray spokes. I just think it would look damn good against the black paint.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom