Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

QX1 Competition Gray Wheel Touch Up Paint

EdStumpff

Corvette
2003 50th PC, 2002 Z06, 1998 Indy PC, 1996 Grand S
Anyone happen to know the paint code or WB number for the touch up paint for the QX1 Competition Gray wheels? Any help you can offer is appreciated.

ED

Anyone happen to know the paint code or WB number for the touch up paint for the QX1 Competition Gray wheels? Any help you can offer is appreciated.

ED
Wouldn't it be better to buy the QX1 instead of painting them? How much does it cost to paint?

PAINT

I bought a bottle for 15 bucks shipped,I think...no paint code found,so the guy paid for some process to mix an exact match.

Wouldn't it be better to buy the QX1 instead of painting them? How much does it cost to paint?

I'm not painting wheels but trying to match the wheel color for a second color accent stripe on a quick silver C6 with QX1 wheels. Someone did find the wheel color code and for those that didn't see that message it's - "Gunmetal Metallic" code WA924. Turns out to be an fairly old paint color first used as an accent paint on Chevy and GMC trucks.

Thanks to all for the assistance. I'll try to post a picture or two when the project is completed.
ED

For me perhaps it is better to get black wheels so the brake dust doesn't show.;shrug :Steer :blue: :J

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom