Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Trying to post a pic of my graduation present

lone73

Corvette
'73 4spd coupe, '04 6 speed coupe
Just graduated from Park (at 46 years old) with a BSCS. Here's my graduation present to myself. Unfortunately since it is now our low miles vehicle it is my wife's grocery getter and I rarely drive it. Hope this pic works...

Got It !!

c5AtCabellas_01.jpg

c5AtCabellas_02.jpg

Congratulations on, :upthumbs "Just graduated from Park (at 46 years old) with a BSCS."

I was the same age when I obtained my first degree, (1996). Now as to the picture you were attempting to post, well you know...

Which one is it the 2004?

Yes its the '04. I gotta go run an errand right now or I'd mess with the site to get it to appear. I have it set up to pop up a new window from a group of thumbnails. That's probably why it won't show. I'll get it...
thanks

Congratulations!
I can't wait to see the photos. Holler if you need assistance.

Tammy

Figured it out. Whaddya' think ??
Its a 6 speed black on black with seat memory and HUD. Thats about it.

Figured it out. Whaddya' think ??
Its a 6 speed black on black with seat memory and HUD. Thats about it.

:drool: It's enough to make me go back to school! Wait...I am...YAY! I should be able to upgrade in about, oh, 10 years (I may need the "walker accessible" model by then).

It's a beauty.

Looks great!!

Now I just need to get mine back on the road so I can drive down and see it in person.

:D

It's great! And the correct color too!

Thanks for the kind words folks.

Thank you Erik Klein for your help.

Steve, Come on down anytime. I would drive up and help out with yours but I'm so strapped with house finish-ups and the '73 paint project I don't have too much free time. Everythings been on hold until I got done with school. Now I'm playing catch up.

later

Lone73,

Congradulations on everything. As for this picture - you nailed it. The light was perfect. The car looks radiant - nicely done.

Remo:cool

Thanks for the compliments Remo. I'm a big advocate of shooting cars at just the right angle and light. I believe there are specific angles that best show any car. Finding them for me is hit and miss at best but I did like this one and I'm glad you liked it as well!

Nice car (Darn! I really like black vettes!!!), Congratulations on your accomplishment. You'll value your degree much more than the young'uns who went right from high school.

You have excellent taste in veeeee-hicles!

for than matter, it looks bout' the same as my 2000 blk/blk/6 .... jus' newer ... :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom