Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Tire sensor 00-04

A

avacorvette

Hi and thanks ahead of time.
Is there any difference between setting the tire pressure sensors in an 2000 vette to a 2004 vette. Traded my 00 for a 04 and I know the sensors are different. I've set the 00 using a powerfull magnet do I do the same thing for the 04. Got an extra set of wheels left from my 00.

\
Thanks again
sorry put this in the wrong place

Use the magnet to set on the 04 as well. set options to tire training and work your way around the car just like you did for the 00

Hi and thanks ahead of time.
Is there any difference between setting the tire pressure sensors in an 2000 vette to a 2004 vette. Traded my 00 for a 04 and I know the sensors are different. I've set the 00 using a powerfull magnet do I do the same thing for the 04. Got an extra set of wheels left from my 00.

\
Thanks again
sorry put this in the wrong place

Use the magnet to set on the 04 as well. set options to tire training and work your way around the car just like you did for the 00

Thanks again
Last time I reset it only took 1 min for the front 2 wheels and 4 mins for the back 2.
oh! I might have 4 wheel sensors for sale for 97-00. i am going to buy 4 new ones for my 04. Will let you all know in a couple of weeks. FYI...Dealer told me that the 04 sensors just dropped in price from $83 to $51 each....

2004 pressure sensors

Thanks again
Last time I reset it only took 1 min for the front 2 wheels and 4 mins for the back 2.
oh! I might have 4 wheel sensors for sale for 97-00. i am going to buy 4 new ones for my 04. Will let you all know in a couple of weeks. FYI...Dealer told me that the 04 sensors just dropped in price from $83 to $51 each....

I have a set of 2004 for sale, less than 3,000 miles on them, $30 each.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom