Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Buy GM’s First C6.R Race Car

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Buy GM’s First C6.R Race Car

Here’s your chance to own a true piece of motorsports history: GM’s first ever Corvette C6.R (chassis number C6.R-001). The car is being sold by its current owner, Dutchman Mike Hezemans (GLPK Carsport).

GM’s Chevrolet Corvette Racing team sold its first C6.R to Hezemans after the end of the 2005 season and Hezemans ran the car for a full season in FIA GT.

All it takes is roughly $760,000 USD. The car is delivered in “overhault” (sic) condition, which means it’s ready to race. We assume that means it comes complete with engine, transmission, wheels, and a spares package.

That’s a steal! Just don’t look at this picture if you’re a potential C6.R owner.
Does anyone else think it would be a good idea if GM bought back their first C6.R?

Source: http://news.windingroad.com/auto-news/buy-gm’s-first-c6r-race-car/

Where's my checkbook? Do they take Paypal?

And does it come in any other color?

:L

...And does it come in any other color? :L

No- and between the yellow and the big spoiler, that's exactly why 6 Shooter will want it. Dwayne, time to take out that second mortgage on Chateau du-Six Shooter?
;)

Personally, I think this C6-R ought to find a permanent home at the NCM.

-Patrick

No- and between the yellow and the big spoiler, that's exactly why 6 Shooter will want it. Dwayne, time to take out that second mortgage on Chateau du-Six Shooter?
;)

Personally, I think this C6-R ought to find a permanent home at the NCM.

-Patrick

I agree with both those thoughts, Patrick. The NCM should have it and Dwayne will want it. :D

I think this should be the first car in the CAC Racing Team stable. We could call it The Flying Dutchman. How's your Master Card look Rob. I have a little in my Pay Pal and credit union account.

Hey wait! We have a credit union executive on staff. He'll front the $$

I would suggest getting the Key Bank executive that embezzled $26M to buy it for the site.....oh sorry, he is in jail now....but I bet he has friends!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom