Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 WTB LT4 Vert Red or White

1996 LT4 Topic

snowgoer

Corvette
LOOKING FOR LT4 CONVERTIBLE
I am looking for a red or white LT4 convertible with under 20,000 miles. I am willing to travel also. Thanks, Scott

I am looking for a red or white LT4 convertible with under 20,000 miles. I am willing to travel also. Thanks, Scott

A yellow would also be great, in addition to red or white. Expand search to under 30,000 miles. Thanks, Scott

A yellow would also be great, in addition to red or white. Expand search to under 30,000 miles. Thanks, Scott

snowgoer...
just curious about your "MY CORVETTE" description in your avatar.....
'1997 triple black LT4 convertible'....

truly "one of a kind"! :confused ;shrug :crazy

snowgoer...
just curious about your "MY CORVETTE" description in your avatar.....
'1997 triple black LT4 convertible'....
truly "one of a kind"! :confused ;shrug :crazy
WOW, that has been on there since 2005 and I never noticed the wrong year. I changed it to looking for an LT4

Snowgoer

GSDiva aka Elaine, a Moderator here on the Corvette Action Center is affiliated with Corvette Mike New England and could possibly help you in your search.

Here is a link to the CAC index of the cars she currently has listed.
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/shop/showroom/showcat.php?cat=500&ppuser=63

I'd suggest contacting her - if she can't help you, I'll bet she could steer you in the right direction.

:w Jane Ann

Scott,

Sent email.

Elaine

Hi Scott, i most likely live within 20 miles of you in Lake County. I have a LT vert. not your color choice, but its CE LT4 Sebring Silver all options including F45. If interested email me back.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom