Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'll be following this project ;-)

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
47lr2ig.jpg

450x4as.jpg

Hmmm............. ;)

Poor shark. :(
If that's the same one which was there when I visited 67Heaven last year, there wasn't much Shark left... just a pile of parts and rust with a bit of fibreglass wrapped around it.

-Mac

You sure, Craig? That looks like the roofline of a Nissan 200SX to me... :ugh

-Mac

If that's the same one which was there when I visited 67Heaven last year, there wasn't much Shark left... just a pile of parts and rust with a bit of fibreglass wrapped around it.

That's what I meant. From the pictures that old girl has had a hard life.

The close-up of the door hinge showed some of the rust and damage around the front end and the "spare parts" inside.

It's going to take a lot of work and a lot of love to resurrect this one!

You sure, Craig? That looks like the roofline of a Nissan 200SX to me... :ugh

-Mac

could be I don't know what a Nissan looks like, but I have seen Kits for the C4 advertized with the C5 butt and kits for the "Tessterossa" look :L

It's going to take a lot of work and a lot of love to resurrect this one!
Ah... I thought you might be mourning the mods. Some folks don't like to see any Vette modified and while I can understand that, in this (basket)case, anything would be an improvement... but the owner definitely took it to the right place. Some of the projects that were there when I visited were out of this world.

-Mac

could be I don't know what a Nissan looks like, but I have seen Kits for the C4 advertized with the C5 butt and kits for the "Tessterossa" look :L
They're popular with the ricer crowd. See the roofline? Same kind of popup headlights too.

-Mac

021887.jpg

thought it looked like a POS!!!!! :puke:puke

(The nissan one)

-Mac

How true, Mac. Rust has done the nasty on this ol' car. The frame. The birdcage. The headlight-area bracing. All are very bad. The interior is shot too.

4cnijau.jpg

4g6um8o.jpg

4g4tu2f.jpg

This was the owner's first car and he has planned to do something radical with it for many years. Without someone having an emotional attachment to it, this car was a goner.

looks like a candidate for an aftermarket frame, those Stainless steel ones looked real nice, a few years with a buffing wheel and the frame will look as nice as the body.

I don't know if I like the rear clip or not. I think it kinda looks like something that would be on a Baldwin Moyion vette! If I could save any vintage vette in equal or worse condition that this'is was, id save it, I would have another, but my mom says im extremely lucky that I ended up findin and gettin my '79 and if I want another one I need to find somewhere else to live!
Happy Holidays
zachh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom