Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'll be following this project ;-)

Kudos to the owner. I wouldnt (from the rust pics of it).
I'm wondering how the rear angle lines of the fender will be blended with the smooth/round of the big butt.

They're dropping a complete custom front clip on it; repairing the birdcage and the frame.

At this point, I'm skeptical of how it will all look, but who knows. ;shrug

Never did care for the "big butt" look on the new ones. Now I see a beautiful shape going bad. Just my opinion. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Gary

At this point, I'm skeptical of how it will all look, but who knows. ;shrug
It could go either way... It really depends on how well everything comes together.

I expect he's looking at throwing sidepipes on it which should match up with that lower "lump" on the tail. The lambo door conversion doesn't do anything for me but it's not my Vette... and from what I understand, it's easy to convert back if he doesn't like it.

-Mac

The lambo door conversion doesn't do anything for me but it's not my Vette... and from what I understand, it's easy to convert back if he doesn't like it.

-Mac

40epkkh.jpg

Unfortunately, to install these suckers, they have to close up the footwell air intake vents. :ugh I hope he's installing A/C.
34j38mq.jpg

No a/c and no vents? Recipe for an uncomfortable ride!! Add to that the position of the door handles on Sharks and you have to wonder how well thought out this idea is... :ugh

-Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom