Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

RPO codes on 97

97silvervette

I am new to the forum and owner of my first vette. Hope yall dont get sick of some of the same questions. Searched the forum but I cannot find on my 97 coupe where the list of RPO codes are located. Sure would appreciate any help you can give me on this. ;help Thought this might help me on finding out the suspension on the car. Thanks for the input, And this forum is great!!!

Look on the back side of the removable covers in the floor of the trunk. I THINK that is where they were on my '97. Also check on the inside of the glove compartment. You can also order a build sheet and a window sticker for your car through the National Corvette Museum.

Look on the back side of the removable covers in the floor of the trunk. I THINK that is where they were on my '97. Also check on the inside of the glove compartment. You can also order a build sheet and a window sticker for your car through the National Corvette Museum.
Thanks DRTH VTR I will check that out and also the build sheets. Just wish could get a nice day for a drive. Bought vette in Dec. weather has sucked since right now 4" snow and 30 degrees IN ARKANSAS......Thanks again

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom