Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

These Photos Will Make A Grown Man Cry ...

R

RestlessWheels

These Photos Will Make A Grown Man Cry ...

This a 1954 Corvette that has sustained heat and smoke damage. This vehicle was rescued from a burning warehouse fire. The car itself was never on fire, but it did sustained heat and smoke damage. Burning ceiling tiles fell on the the hood and the convertible top.

54CV-1.jpg

54CV-2.jpg

54CV-3.jpg

54CV-4.jpg

54CV-5.jpg

carb_54.jpg

It's a real shame, but will make an interesting restoration for someone.

:w

Unfortunately, it won't be from this website! This site is nothing but a scam. They do not have these cars for sale, as a matter of fact, they do not have ANY cars for sale! They are in the business of selling you a membership that will supposedly will send you listings of repairable cars that you can buy from various salvage sources. The truth is that they are simply taking people's money on the hope that they will be able to buy a classic or exotic at a bargain price, but it ain't going to happen! They have been using this same picture as one of their come-on's at their website for years now.

Regards, John McGraw

Thanks, John. I'll remove the links.

Bob, can you leave the pics for a day or two. A friend of mine was interested, and at the time I had to recommend that he pass on the purchase. I have just linked him to this thread, and I would like to give him some time to read the thread.

Stepinwolf

I can not for the life of me figure out why these guys have not been put out of business by now. They clearly misrepresent that these cars are for sale right now, yet some of these cars have been on their website for several years! I believe that the 66 with the carb fire damage has been on there for right at 5 years. Guys, If somebody wants a fee up front before they will tell you anything about a car that is supposedly for sale, RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!!

Regards, John McGraw

Hey, Hey, Hey ... Wait A Minute

Hey, Hey, Hey ... Wait A Minute,

Nobody is trying to sell anything.

I just posted these unfortunate survivor photos of the 54 vette for casual interest.

I don't want anyone removing my post.

RestlessWheels

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom