Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hi from Colorado

Vette Flyer

Corvette
1996 LT4 coupe
A mile high hello to all. New to this site, but not to Chevys and Vettes. I've got a '71 red coupe (270hp/4sp) and just about to wrap up a deal for a '95 red ZR-1 with 17K miles. Hoping to learn more about the ZR-1 from others here. I did own a '67 roadster (327/350 with side pipes) for about 6 months. Planning to make the meet in Colo Spgs this year. My other wheels are a '66 VW bug, '69 Karmann Ghia and a '65 El Camino thats a work in progress.

Welcome!
Good luck with the ZR1, and hope to see you in June.

Tammy

Vette Flyer, welcome to the:CAC . Lots of good people to chat with. Dave

ACORVETTE81REDCORVETTE81REDCORVE-2.jpg

:w

Welcome to CAC!!!!!!!!!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the site & congrats on your ZR1! :beer :beer

I used to live in Northglenn CO...where's home?

A mile high hello to all. New to this site, but not to Chevys and Vettes. I've got a '71 red coupe (270hp/4sp) and just about to wrap up a deal for a '95 red ZR-1 with 17K miles. Hoping to learn more about the ZR-1 from others here. I did own a '67 roadster (327/350 with side pipes) for about 6 months. Planning to make the meet in Colo Spgs this year. My other wheels are a '66 VW bug, '69 Karmann Ghia and a '65 El Camino thats a work in progress.

Vette Flyer,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. Congrats on the ZR-1!

Enjoy! :w

What is the date for the Colorado Springs gathering?
larry

Larry,

Here is a link to the 2007 CruiseFest Forum. Lots of info there. Click.

:w Jane Ann

Howdy, neighbor! And welcome to the CAC!

The most important thing you need to remember is the Corvette wave.

:w

Looking forward to seeing you in June!

-Patrick

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to meeting people from this site at the cruise this spring. I'm about 6 miles SE of Parker, CO., a growing little burg about 20 miles SE of Denver.

Trying to figure out a way to keep the '71 after taking delivery of the ZR-1. Wife has been upset for the last 5 years, as my toys are in the garage and her 300M has been living outside, especially this winter with all the snow we've had. I keep telling her that if she gets a car that appreciates in value, I'll find a way to park it inside. She sees no humor in that at all. Since I've decided to buy the ZR-1, I guess the 4 bay hobby garage won't get built for a few more years. I might have to see if any of the neighbors have any unused garage space for rent.

Save the wave.

I'm about 6 miles SE of Parker, CO., a growing little burg about 20 miles SE of Denver.

What... you mean Franktown? Wow, are we close. I live in Parker myself, and with the rest of my family down in Colorado Springs, I use Parker Road/Highway 83 to transit between the two stops all the time.

-Patrick

Welcome to the CAC!

Question....If the Av's are playing the Redwings, who do you want to win??

(Sorry Patrick, I had to ask just in case.....the playoffs are just 'round the corner;) )

Chas:w

Patrick, I'm near Hill Top and Singing Hills, just NE of the Pinery.

Patrick, I'm near Hill Top and Singing Hills, just NE of the Pinery.

Close enough to incorporated Parker that I'll bet you have an 80138 zip code. I'm located right close to Lincoln & Jordan- we are pretty much neighbors.

Oh- and pay no attention to Chas. As I demonstrated to Chas a few weeks ago, inside every Red Wings fan is an Avalanche fan struggling to get out and be free.
:gap

:chuckle
-Patrick

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to meeting people from this site at the cruise this spring. I'm about 6 miles SE of Parker, CO., a growing little burg about 20 miles SE of Denver.

Trying to figure out a way to keep the '71 after taking delivery of the ZR-1. Wife has been upset for the last 5 years, as my toys are in the garage and her 300M has been living outside, especially this winter with all the snow we've had. I keep telling her that if she gets a car that appreciates in value, I'll find a way to park it inside. She sees no humor in that at all. Since I've decided to buy the ZR-1, I guess the 4 bay hobby garage won't get built for a few more years. I might have to see if any of the neighbors have any unused garage space for rent.

Save the wave.

I'd be glad to store your ZR1 down here in the Springs for you. Heck, I'll even drive it back and forth to Greeley to visit my daughter. Got to keep it lubed ya know. I'll even show it off to Patrick for you as I pass thru Parker.:rotfl
See you at CF07.
Scott

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom