Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...the ORIGINAL C7

*89x2*

...here is the C7, coined that, way before folks called Corvettes "C-this, and C-that" :ugh

The CALLAWAY C7, one of two built :upthumbs

www.callawayownersgroup.com :cool
PICT0083.JPG

PICT0081.JPG

Wow, ingress/egress looks like a real MF'er for that ride...

attachment.php

*Why can't auto publications just say "gettin' in and out" like the rest of the general population? Elitest SoB's....* :L

Campaign That Vette

Love to see what that thing would turn at the Nordschleife. Interesting intake - front engined? Excellent example of a Chevy-powered exotic but I can't see that as a production Vette, no matter how limited.:confused
Nice pics - thanks!

Where do you put the front plate?

Where do you put the front plate?
If you have the money to afford the car, then you probably have enough money to get out of any rules mandating a front license plate. :cool

Who needs a front plate anyway? Knowing how fast that is, it would probably just fly off, so why bother? lol

My guess is that unless it's parked, nobody will have the chance to see the front area, only the rear.:rotfl

If you have the money to afford the car, then you probably have enough money to get out of any rules mandating a front license plate. :cool

The front license issue isn't a "rule" it is a law. You wont be able to get out of it with money but you can afford to keep paying the fines! :L

The front license issue isn't a "rule" it is a law. You wont be able to get out of it with money but you can afford to keep paying the fines! :L
You think a cop has never accepted a bribe at the time of infraction:confused
Either way, you pay, just depends on how much and who knows about it. ;)

Hmm.

I want one.:cool

...here is the C7, coined that, way before folks called Corvettes "C-this, and C-that" :ugh

Great looking car! Developed by the Callaway Racing operation in Germany, I believe.

By the way, it was the folks at General Motors themselves that started the "C-this, and C-that" designations. They didn't make it a big deal publically until the introduction of the C-5 but they apparently had been using the designations internally many years before that.

David

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom