Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C16 on the cover of Autoweek

Brangeta

I stumbled upon this. I'm a nerd for great high resolution photography, and this can't be beat. It sure is nice of Autoweek to put their covers online for download!
http://www.autoweek.com/assets/pdf/CW13436314.PDF

Since I have Acrobat Professional, I can export the high resolution photo without the text on it. Email me if you'd like the image, it's too large for me to upload somewhere.

I don't know if this has been posted, but there is an article as well on autoweek.
http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070316/FREE/70309006&SearchID=73275154545350

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoW! :eek

That is a great cover shot and an even better statement, YES, IT'S WORTH IT! :upthumbs

Seems like the only ones who really do not dig the style, power & performance of this car, are the ones who cannot get into one anyways - gotta love the haters ;LOL

Chris, I can't imagine you not wanting this image. I'm emailing it to you whether you like it or not. ;)

Hey Chris, I don't know if you get AutoWeek or not. If you want my copy when I'm done, let me know and I'll set it aside. AutoWeek is not a magazine I keep, so you are welcome to it once I finish reading it. Just let me know.

Hey Chris, I don't know if you get AutoWeek or not. If you want my copy when I'm done, let me know and I'll set it aside. AutoWeek is not a magazine I keep, so you are welcome to it once I finish reading it. Just let me know.

Very generous offer - I'll have to take you up on that!

Let me know if you want me to pick it up some time - Thanks :beer

Very generous offer - I'll have to take you up on that!

Let me know if you want me to pick it up some time - Thanks :beer
I have to read it first, and I'm about two issues behind :) But if you will be at Chik-Fil-A any weeks, just let me know ahead of time and I'll bring it to work. Worst case I'll just bring it with me to BG.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom