Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

oklahoma City Cruise

76okievette

Corvette
Early 1976 L-48, 2008 Victory Red
Just wondering what the interest would be in a one evening cruise here in OKC, some cool cars beer and Bar B Que might be in order. Let me know and I will work on setting it up. :beer

I would love to join you but the problem is that I now live in Los Angeles. I was stationed in OKC for the past 12 years and worked out of Tinker. Hope to visit again in May.

Okie.

Can you post a link leading to information on the cruise night?

Get me some details, I am in Tulsa Town, but Roselind would make the drive as long as I have nothing else planned.

Cheers

Richard

Hello and thanks for the reply, 78Chevy I still work at Tinker but plan to retire in Jan 08.
What I though might be fun would be a run starting on Route 66 in Yukon, I can find a place for breakfast then run up Hwy 74 to Guthrie for an early lunch or drink its about 50 to 60 miles. Leave there and go east on 105 to 177 go south on 177 with a guick hich to 102 then back west on HWY 9 to a nice lake side bar and resturant I know for a late lunch or drink. Then we can go back to Norman campus corner, my house for a wrapup, or just take it to the house. Guthrie to the lake stop is about 75 miles and back to Norman is about 25. I won't promise lots of super scener but I bet its pretty and the roads should be fine. (I Hope)
This would be my first time planning something like this so any suggestions would be great. I was thinking about one of the first weekends in May so that we can be pretty sure of good weather, what those tops off for sure.
What do you think?
:beer :upthumbs

Okie.

Can you post a link leading to information on the cruise night?

Not sure about how to go the "link" route I just put my suggestions in a post.

Okie,

I apologize. I misread your post :crazy , and I thought that you were talking about an annual cruise night in Oak city that is popular locally or something.

Now I realize your talking about a "get together". :upthumbs

Hey Gerry who knows if we have a blast we might turn it into annual event, I am going to retire soon so I should have some time or org it if that is the direction we see it going. Thanks for the input.

OK, looks like May 12th is the date, email me at paulandbecky@cox.net and get all the details, still working out most of them so if you have any suggestions it would be great.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom