Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'm Back at it again.

Wilkinshc

Corvette
1965 Coupe
I got everything back apart, I did not have any luck trying to sell the frame and front suspension so I am going to stick with it for now. I have been side track working on my Mom's 63 Impala. Were doing a resto mod on it also. You will be able to see the frame in the pictures with mine.

I think I found a local guy to do the body now so I hope I might get it done by years end. :D

That's my Rims in the back ground. Rears 17X10 4 3/4 backspacing with 285/40 X 17 and fronts 17X10 4 3/4 backspacing with 275/40 X 17

Here's a peek of mine with 63 frame next to it. The reason it so low is we have air ride suspension on it. Of course, we have a V6 that's been stroked, alum. heads, roller cam, and a NOS 6-pack fogger setup thats adjustable from 75-500hp. Backed up with 200r4 and Ford 9" I put all the goodies in it. :D My mom's car, guess that's were I got the speed gene from.:chuckle

It Friday so I thought everyone might enjoy a picture or two.

In case you would like to see more of the major overhaul of the 63:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/554626206IGkeLF

Chuck

Thats cars is gonna be one bad ride, looking forward to seeing it completed.

ZL1 is awsome.. Are they still available, or sold out ? Thought I read a while back that they were limited production..

ZL1 is awsome.. Are they still available, or sold out ? Thought I read a while back that they were limited production..

There were 200 made. I don't know if any are still available or not but if there is, it is a real small number.

I can't wait to get it on the road.

Thanks

Chuck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom