Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

61 restored chassis

Very nice, but he sure is proud of it - seems overpriced by about $8K. :eyerole

I agree- 8 g's is a little high- that is what I paid for my '80!:L

Getting the bug again?

I thought the same thing right away too Larry and of course you guys recognize the signs immediately don't you ;) ;LOL . "Could this be the start of another wonderful project Gary?" We all hope so for your sake
:upthumbs
Doug

I thought the same thing right away too Larry and of course you guys recognize the signs immediately don't you ;) ;LOL . "Could this be the start of another wonderful project Gary?" We all hope so for your sake
:upthumbs
Doug

Hi Doug. How you doing? I am casually looking. I am starting to look now because I seem to move so slow in my old age that it takes allot of time to get the wheels turning. ;LOL

I agree with John. That does seem to be about triple what it should be worth. I'm at a loss to see how you could put $25,000. into a solid axle chassis without an engine and transmission. Those parts just don't cost that much and with a solid frame there is only so many hours of labor required to get it in this condition.

I agree with John. That does seem to be about triple what it should be worth. I'm at a loss to see how you could put $25,000. into a solid axle chassis without an engine and transmission. Those parts just don't cost that much and with a solid frame there is only so many hours of labor required to get it in this condition.

Thanks Tom. I'm starting to get a much better handle on what a C1 restored frame is worth.
Thanks for the input.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom