Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

OK a crazy question? HUD and convertibles

Pseudomind

Corvette
2002 MY Roadster
I have never really noticed, and I am toying with the idea of after the start of th new year getting me a convertible/automatic as a daily driver. So, do the convertibles have the option for HUD?

Thanks

HUD option

Our 2003 convertible has that option. It is UV6 H/UP DISP on the build sheet.

Not that it matters my 03 vert has HUD .Most 03 's had it.
Mine don't!!But now that I think about it,Ive got a Vert on the Lot that dose!!:chuckle:chuckle And it Looks like a Easy Swap!!!:upthumbs:D

I have never really noticed, and I am toying with the idea of after the start of th new year getting me a convertible/automatic as a daily driver. So, do the convertibles have the option for HUD?

Thanks

The C5 convertible was introduced as a 1998 model. The HUD option was available in the C5 coupe and convertible beginning with the 1999 model.

Get a car with the HUD if you can. They really spoil you! :)

When Jesse and I met he mind-melded with my HUD. Ever since this is what I see when I have it on...
YosemiteSam.jpg

;LOL

Whodoo the voodoo man???:confused

When Jesse and I met he mind-melded with my HUD. Ever since this is what I see when I have it on...

Whodoo the voodoo man???:confused
Well I didn't Twist your arm to drink it!!!;LOL:rotfl:boogie:upthumbs

Get a car with the HUD if you can. They really spoil you! :)

I am spoiled as my Z06 has the HUD and I had never looked at a convertible, just figured with the top down, the HUD might be hard to see, so maybe GM did not put it in the convertible. But from the result posted here the convertibles do have HUD, so when I start looking it will be a must have option.

Thanks to all who posted

My 2002 Convertible had the HUD as part of the Preferred Equipment Group 2.......

Mine has it and I love it,never look at the dash and its not hard to see even with top down.

Thanks

Check out the link below the Chevrolet Corvette web-site. It is amazing the vast amount of information that is available on the manufacturers web-site. By simply visiting the web-site at the link below you can find out so much information, it is truely unbelieveable. I almost fell on the floor this first time that I viewed the site. Information over load.:bash

http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette/features/

2001 with HUD.
Remo:cool
spring07.JPG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom