Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

You guys asked for some Power Tour pics

Very nice pics. That carnival Rocket is something I would not of beleived unless I saw the pic
It looks like a movie prop from "Those Magnificent Men and Their Flying Machines"

take care
Tom

awsome pictures magic, I dont kn ow if I have the guts to drive my 40 yr old 67 that far w/out a trailer close behind, but what an experience. Looking forward to more pics

awsome pictures magic, I dont kn ow if I have the guts to drive my 40 yr old 67 that far w/out a trailer close behind, but what an experience. Looking forward to more pics
oh come on Jim......I drove my '64........heck, these are great experiences......

I hear ya Herb..
Still want to come out sometime and check out the 60. I'll take a chance coming to Norwalk. If its over 80*, we'll be in the Z06 w/ AC.
Got a couple questions about your shop in Archbold ( do they do repairs on chips, gouges and some 12 inch scrapes on 40 year old original paint ) on the 68.

thanks

Thanks for the pictures, I know it's a lot of work...Ted ;)

I hear ya Herb..
Still want to come out sometime and check out the 60. I'll take a chance coming to Norwalk. If its over 80*, we'll be in the Z06 w/ AC.
Got a couple questions about your shop in Archbold ( do they do repairs on chips, gouges and some 12 inch scrapes on 40 year old original paint ) on the 68.
Jim you need to come out.....it is coming along, but very slowly.....everything I touch seems that it is 3X longer to get it done that I thought it would. Items go on the car only to come back off the car so that they are as close to 100% right as I can get them. Some of the moldings have been on and off 5 times! I have 12 hours in the bumpers and they are still not where I want them to be and I still have to get the center grill in!

AI am not around this weekend...we are in Georgia right now for Sharon to go to school for a few days and then we get back home on Saturday only to jump in the truck and take the trailer with us out to western Illinois....we are bringing home a new garage mate for the other cars....stay tuned...photos will be posted next week!

As far as fixing chips and such, the best thing to do is to ask. The place is in Amherst. The guy to talk to is Harry Phillips, 440-985-2370, http://amherstclassiccars.com/

He is a good guy.....

Heh Magic,
Excellent Page layout. Very easy to follow and read when presented left to right and right to left.

Very well put together ..I enjoyed it from top to bottom. I know that was a lot of work putting that all together.

Thanks..A job well done..
:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom