Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1973 medium blue dealer promo

1973yj8owner

Corvette
1973 coupe w/ orig yj8's
I bought an original medium blue 1973 dealer promotional model in perfect condition on Ebay. I paid $200. Did I get a good deal or a good you know what?

I collect and deal with dealer promos. At this time I have 175 of them, with 75, being Corvettes. You actually paid about half of what it would retail for. You did good, post a pictire of it.

I collect and deal with dealer promos. At this time I have 175 of them, with 75, being Corvettes. You actually paid about half of what it would retail for. You did good, post a pictire of it.

I was the recent high bid on a yellow 1969 coupe. I got my winning bid in 3 seconds before closing and $.50 higher than the next highest bid. It is on it's way with an original box. I will try to get my wife or daughter to photograph the 69 and 73 and post in a couple of weeks. What is a good range of value for the 69.

There is a silver 65 0r 66 coupe at the auction site. I am anxious to see how high it goes.

The 69 promo coupe was offered in 3 shades of yellow. A lite, medium, and a dark yellow. It should be valued at about $550. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom