Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{Callaway Forum} The 2,000th Topic <<Right here! Thanks to ALL...

*89x2*

Thnak you to ALL the Owners & Enthusiasts who come here on a daily basis to share information back & forth on our favortie cars, the Callaway Automobiles :cool

Without the direct participation and support you give, we would not have had two topics to post about, much less the TWO-THOUSAND that we have now with the click of this thread :cool

- Thanks! :beer

DSC00007.JPG

We're only 300 threads less C4 Gen which was started long before the Callaway Forum! And to think the other place thought there wasn't enough activity to warrant a forum :L

:bar

...and by the way the count looks, 8388 made our 20,000 post here in the Callaway Forum :cool

I hope everyone enjoys this asset, as much as I do - it has been an amazing way to get together and chat about all things Callaway :cool Thanks for your continued participation & enthusiasum!

~ C. :beer

...just looking at the statistics, and we may be at 30,000 posts and 3,000 topics within the next month or so :w

That means only a year and a half (appx.) between 20,000 and 30,000 :eek

I think it has a lot to do with all the NEW Callaway stuff in this time! SuperCharged cars and the new C16 Super Callaway :cool

Post on... :beer

WOW, great stuff! I check the site daily without fail mostly and post when I can't keep it in! A great group and Chris, what can we say, but THANKS MAN, your are the heart that keeps us pumping!

Time goes fast but new topics even faster! :D I remember when I first visited the Callaway Forum there where only 4 page's of topics. I'm glad I looked at all of them back then :D

Groeten Peter

two years after the forum began, we hit 1,000 - and never looked back!!

WOW, great stuff! I check the site daily without fail mostly and post when I can't keep it in! A great group and Chris, what can we say, but THANKS MAN, your are the heart that keeps us pumping!

Again, without you guys' enthusiasum and activity, this would not be the success it is. Thanks :beer

Time goes fast but new topics even faster! :D I remember when I first visited the Callaway Forum there where only 4 page's of topics. I'm glad I looked at all of them back then :D

Groeten Peter

Wow, that IS a long time ago!!!!!!!! :w

Also, back on 3/21/2004, this was posted: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46195

Callaway Forum Reaches 1000 THREAD Posts
Well here we are at a milestone with the Callaway Forum. I am grateful to Rob for giving us this space to let the world know about Callaway Cars and how GREAT they are. .Also Rob had a huge banner made for the Callaway Owners at Carlilse . He has done alot in getting the word about Callaways out to the publicThis forum has provided a wealth of information to potential owners as well as current owners.THANK YOU ROB!!! I must say that I have not ever met a nicer bunch of guys anywhere. . Our trip up to Callaway Cars in Old Lyme the Gatherings at Carlilse, the trip to BARRETT JACKSON in Scottsdale. and now BLOOMINGTON WOW !!!Just imagine guys flying all over the country hanging out with Callaways and having a great time .The Passion for these cars is growing everyday. Just wait till the World see our cars at BLOOMINGTON. I must also Thank Chris C. for his dedication to the Callaway's and always has something possitive to give to the Owners and Fans of Callaways, as well as a wealth of KNOWLEDGE about these cars. Chris I enjoy our long talks about these cars and every once in a while when we can get together enjoy hanging out with you and your wife. Chris has done a great job organizing the book he sent to Bill Locke who is in charge of the Bloomington special collection.We all owe Chris a big round of applause .He alawys does a great job organizing the get togethers.Thank you Chris . LONG LIVE THE CALLAWAYS. If you have to get there in a hurry ...Just let the boost take you there....... HOLD ON TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pete

Congrats to all from a "newby" to Callaway. I have really enjoyed the Callaway Forum and getting an education on the heritage of the product and company. Chris-thanks for keeping us all informed!!!!:beer

I made my 3rd or 4th post in a non-Callaway section on here a few months ago... :D

:CAC

Congrats to all!!!

It is amazing how far we have come as a group in just a few years. My Thanks to the CAC for giving us such a forum which has allowed us to frequently gather and interact virtually!

:upthumbs

-Luigi
:cool

Congrats to all from a "newby" to Callaway. I have really enjoyed the Callaway Forum and getting an education on the heritage of the product and company. Chris-thanks for keeping us all informed!!!!:beer

Glad to have you on board :beer

I made my 3rd or 4th post in a non-Callaway section on here a few months ago... :D

:CAC

Thanks Brandon for your suggestion of a Callaway (vehicle) Forum to keep things more streamlined :cool

Congrats to all!!!

It is amazing how far we have come as a group in just a few years. My Thanks to the CAC for giving us such a forum which has allowed us to frequently gather and interact virtually!

:upthumbs

-Luigi
:cool

It's ALL been GOOD STUFF!!!! I remember running into you in the Carlisle Parking lot of our hotel back in 2002 with Callaway4Fun. I don't think the pranks and hi jinks have ceased since :eek:hnoes :W ...neither has the FUN!!! :m

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom