Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

jimjam

jimjam,

Just look on your RPO label, it's probably on the under side of the center console door or maybe the under side of one of the rear storage bin lids as it is on my car.
If it has the Z07 option, you will see it listed near or at the end of the RPO list.

Foy
Las Vegas

Hey jimijam, sounds like 85dougnash knows his stuff. The guy I bought mine from gave me a lot of stuff & seem to remember him mentioning RPO. He gave me a paper that broke down a lot of info on mine, VIN & RPO. He found it online. Also gave me a detailed schematic on jacking points if I ever wanted to jack it up to do my own repairs/maintenance plus two repair manuals. He was in a CORVETTE club. Hope this helps.

BLAK Z07 :w

RPO

Actually, there is an RPO list on this site that will decode about half the RPO's on your label. Since your car jimjam, is a '93 for example, LT1 will be there. If your car is an automatic it might say MX0 or MX1, if it's a 6-speed it will say MN6.

I think the Z07 package included some other stuff with it like maybe power seats or something so, it might say AC1, AC2 or AC3.

Not all the RPO's listed are significant - for example on my car it has V73. I thought maybe it was something cool because the RPO next to it on my label was VO8, which is heavy duty cooling - something I was very happy my car had. After some research I think V73 is a vehicle statement sticker. So now I can brag that my '85 has the very rare "V73" option . . . a little white sticker that every GM vehicle gets.

sorry for the ramble,
Foy
Las Vegas

I know this is a bad pic...but here she is with our 1978 Lotus Eclat

LILRED85
3016892976_69f3c094a0_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3148/3016892976_69f3c094a0_o.jpg

Actually, there is an RPO list on this site that will decode about half the RPO's on your label. Since your car jimjam, is a '93 for example, LT1 will be there. If your car is an automatic it might say MX0 or MX1, if it's a 6-speed it will say MN6.

I think the Z07 package included some other stuff with it like maybe power seats or something so, it might say AC1, AC2 or AC3.

Not all the RPO's listed are significant - for example on my car it has V73. I thought maybe it was something cool because the RPO next to it on my label was VO8, which is heavy duty cooling - something I was very happy my car had. After some research I think V73 is a vehicle statement sticker. So now I can brag that my '85 has the very rare "V73" option . . . a little white sticker that every GM vehicle gets.

sorry for the ramble,
Foy
Las Vegas
Thanks for the info, I;ll be checking it out and let you know what I find !!!! :beer

I know this is a bad pic...but here she is with our 1978 Lotus Eclat

LILRED85
LILRED85... welcome to the :CAC !!

When you have a moment, post an introduction thread in the New Member forum (click) and tell us about your Vette and your Lotus. We have several members from your area, including one of our CAC Moderators. :w

Actually, there is an RPO list on this site...............Foy

Las Vegas

Thanks for the info, I;ll be checking it out and let you know what I find !!!! :beer

Foy and Jimi... please allow me to introduce you to the Corvette Action Center Tech Center and Model Center. :D

In the Model Center one can access information regarding each model year such as the 1985 Production Options and the 1993 Production Options.

And since I've wandered away from the topic, I'll offer these cool photos of members Toms94 and rascal_rascal_99 in their C4s on the Tail of the Dragon.

Enjoy!!
:wJane Ann

1994_ArcticWhite_Toms94_TheDragon.jpg

1992_BlackRose_Rascal_TheDragon.jpg

LILRED85... welcome to the :CAC !!

When you have a moment, post an introduction thread in the New Member forum (click) and tell us about your Vette and your Lotus. We have several members from your area, including one of our CAC Moderators. :w

Foy and Jimi... please allow me to introduce you to the Corvette Action Center Tech Center and Model Center. :D

In the Model Center one can access information regarding each model year such as the 1985 Production Options and the 1993 Production Options.

And since I've wandered away from the topic, I'll offer these cool photos of members Toms94 and rascal_rascal_99 in their C4s on the Tail of the Dragon.

Enjoy!!
:wJane Ann

1994_ArcticWhite_Toms94_TheDragon.jpg

1992_BlackRose_Rascal_TheDragon.jpg
Thanks JaneAnn, you know I live very close to the dragon... and to the GMJunkie !!!:thumb

Sorry, I haven't jumped in here before now, but I think the other posts have covered it. All you have to do is look on your RPO codes. The sheet should be one of three or four places. First look under your console lid (that's where mine is). Second place to look would be on the lid for the storage area behind the passenger side, or Driver side seats. The third place (and you have to understand that 94's don't have this so I am guessing) would be on the iinside of the glove box door. If for some reason that you don't have one, you can order the build sheet, like Jane Ann suggested, it shows all the options that were installed.

Like was mentioned before the Z07 option included several items and required options. The most notible is the J55 (on years prior to 1995 which J55 become standard equipment on all Corvettes), so if your 93 has the 13" front brake rotors, it is is one more key to the puzzle. Sports seats, performance axle, higher spring rate springs, larger front and rear sway bars (30mm front, 24 mm rear), 9 1/2" wheels and 275/40 tires at all four corners (this in the 93-95 models only, as previous to 93, 9 1/2" wheels on all four corners was standard).

As you can see, if you do not have the RPO label and don't want to splurge on the build sheet, there are several tale-tell signs that you can look for that might give you a clue.

Jane Ann, those are pretty cool pictures, I hadn't seen them since we got back from that trip.

Jane Ann, those are pretty cool pictures, I hadn't seen them since we got back from that trip.

I have a folder in my Gallery section specifically for CAC members on the Dragon. Unfortunately, right now it only contains 3 photos. :cry

:w

he he

I know about the tech center, that's why I suggested he go there, that is where I got some of my information.;)
Thanks again Jane for the pic.
Foy
Las vegas

Yep, she has the ZO7 package, like you guys said, it was under the console lid...had her for 1 year and still learning. Thanks all !!!:beer

Me again, sorry, hit the wrong key...Here a pic of mine after 1st wash & wax. Beautiful vette's.

BLAKZ07 :w

won't be long . . .

Won't be long before that little cutie is asking daddy for the keys to the Corvette. I speak with some experience on the matter, my wife and I having survived raising a daughter. The car is almost as beautiful as your little girl.

Foy
Las Vegas

black & white?

Love the balck & white C-4's, they look awesome!

I don't think I've ever seen a black & white Corvette. :eyerole ;shrug ;)

I don't think I've ever seen a black & white Corvette. :eyerole ;shrug ;)

Not positively sure, but I think he was referring to the picture of the Black and the White Vettes in the picture above. ;) Even though the "black" one is really "Dark Rose Metallic", it does look black in the picture.

Correct, thought those VETTE's were 1 white 1, 1 Black 1, it looks black in the pic.

BLAKZ07

Thanks 85Doug, Dont' know if I'll own her that long for my daughter to drive but u never know....I LOVE C-4's.

BLAKZ07 :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom