Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to the C5

J

just me

Hello everyone, I am a new owner of a 2004 coupe, that has been modified to the max. now I have to be honest I have no clue has to what everything is that was done to this vette it just caught my eye and I had to buy it, okay there was a few other reasons, but mainly I just could not get it out of my head. I know I will never figure out how to post a picture of it (although I will try) A question I do have though is that today when I went to turn the headlights off after pulling into garage, they stayed up and on, then when I turned to car off they dropped closed, when I turned key on they popped up again, never noticed this before. Also grand daughter likes to go criusing I see a little lit sensor on console area about passenger air bag off, how do you turn it off? I am going to post a list of all of the after market add ons at the end of this post. I have little to no skills when it comes to wrenching so I am going to be picking your site for lots of info, BTW t he vette has just over 18,000 mile on it now.

[FONT=&quot]AFTERMARKET MODIFICATIONS INCLUDE: Optima battery upgrade, vortech supercharger 4.11 gears: West Coast Corvette’s “extreme duty package” for ‘vette’s producing over 450 RWHP: 4.11 differential gears with West Coast Corvette exclusive ring and pinion set; high performance output shaft; GM Differential Additive and GM syn Rear Axle Lube 75-90. LONG-TUBE HEADER: CS WCC Header/Cat/X-pipe pkg 2001-2004: 3/4” X-pipe w/Cats; 2001-2004 WCC Long Tube Headers, ceramic coated; T-body Bypass Tube. C5 Corsa Daytona Muffler System. Custom Leather Interior by VETTE ESSENTIALS (www.vetteessentials.com): custom black and silver/gray leather seats with C5 logo on headrest; custom black and silver/gray leather steering wheel. C5 Vertical Door Bolt-On Kit. C5/Z06 Hurricane Intake System. C5 Pro-Torque Torque Converter. C5 Direct Fit Aluminum Radiator. Lingenfelter Mini Tub for C5 Corvette 1997-2004: John Lingenfelter Signature Series 3 piece forged wheels by HRE: 18 x 9.5 front with michellin sports 2 (275/35ZR18 run flat); 19 x 12 rear with michelin sports 2 (345/30ZR19 run flat), C6 Z06 Big Brake Package Upgrade, DuMans multi-port extractor Hood for C5 Corvettes. WEBSITE: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://www.mechamperformance/com/d_docs/h_c5.htmlhttp://www.mechamperformance/com/d_docs/h_c5.html[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Phadt sway bar and C5 Adjustable Coil Over Kit WEBSITE: //www.pfadtracing.com/products/prodDetails.asp?
pID=l&category=1&subcategory=1&size=0&search=&page= KENWOOD cd/dvd in dash player with 6-disc changer in the rear with nav system, MB Quart component speakers in the front, Focal speakers in the back, upgraded plug wires, boots and sleeves, Z06 vent screens, eoropean side lights, white faced guages, upgraded headlights, and many other minor aesthetic aftermarket modifications, and Chip tuned for performance.[/FONT]

Your head light control should be under options .
Bet ya notice a BIG change from the 1970.
Enjoy and welcome.

Hello, Just Me,
Welcome to the :CAC

XLR8 has posted a very helpful thread explaining how to ADD PICTURES TO YOUR POST. Just click the link and you'll be directed to her instructions.

As far as turing off the passenger side airbag, If you open your glove compartment, you'll find a place to position your Corvette key and switch between airbag on and off.

Can't wait to see pics!

:w
-Patrick

Welcome to the CAC and congrats on your C5!

I see Patrick has provided a link to info regarding photo posting so let me see if I can offer a little more reading which may increase your enjoyment while you immerse yourself in the C5 world! ;)

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...w-members-welcome-corvette-action-center.html

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/c5-general-discussion/100848-new-world-c5-corvette.html

Corvette Action Center | Model Center | C5 | 2004 | 2004 Corvette Center

BTW... nice C5!!
Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

2004d.jpg

...so let me see if I can offer a little more reading which may increase your enjoyment while you immerse yourself in the C5 world! ;)

Immerse... I like that metaphor, Jane Ann. Swimming in the C5. Excellent!
:thumb

oh yes thats what it was, thank you all, got some much to learn.

Looks like you have a very nice vette with some very expensive mods/upgrades. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom