Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!
2023 Corvette Z06 3LZ Coupe in Arctic White
Rob

2023 Corvette Z06 3LZ Coupe in Arctic White

• Rob
This 2023 Corvette Z06 3LZ is finished in Arctic White over black leather and suede upholstery and is powered by a 5.5-liter V8 mated to an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission. The mid-mounted 5.5-liter LT6 V8 features a flat-plane crankshaft, CNC-machined cylinder heads, dual throttle bodies, and dual overhead camshafts on each bank. Factory-rated output is 670 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque.
  • Love
Reactions: OnTrack
Thanks for posting all these pics, I am ordering an Arctic White Z06 with Z07 package with visible carbon fiber aero, roof and mirrors, edge red calipers, red intake, red and black interior with suede comp seats etc. So it is super helpful to see one close to my spec. Are those bright red calipers or edge red btw?

Reactions: Rob
Thanks for posting all these pics, I am ordering an Arctic White Z06 with Z07 package with visible carbon fiber aero, roof and mirrors, edge red calipers, red intake, red and black interior with suede comp seats etc. So it is super helpful to see one close to my spec. Are those bright red calipers or edge red btw?
Bright Red. Edge Red is a darker metallic red color

Media information

Category
Arctic White
Added by
Rob
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata