Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 02 sensor location??

6d8muscle

Corvette
2003 Millennium Yellow vert
I have a dumb question. My check engine light came on the other day, so I went to the Zone to have them read it. It's the 02 sensor on the right side 1st one from the block. I bought it and went to hunt for it and I don't know how far back it should be. I have long tube headers on it and I couldn't feel anything in those. Would it be farther back or was it bypassed when the headers were put on? I don't have any manuals but I'm about to buy some. Any help on the location would be great! Thanks!!

Get the car up on jack stands, get under it and look for the sensor. It will be screwed into the header collector somewhere in front of the cat converter.

What was the number of the code which set?

Get the car up on jack stands, get under it and look for the sensor. It will be screwed into the header collector somewhere in front of the cat converter.

What was the number of the code which set?

I don't remember the code, I had it written down but it's at home. I had it up on ramps, I guess I didn't go back far enough, I didn't check back to the collectors. I didn't think there would be any room in that area. I will check again though, thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom