Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

04 Vert, Torch Red, 6,400 miles

WDLSV

Corvette
2004 Convertible Torch Red
F/S 04 Vert, Torch Red, 6,400 miles $35,500.00

SOLD SOLD SOLD

2004 Corvette Convertible, Torch Red /Red /Black Top. 1SB package, heads up display, dual climate control and seats, A4 automatic, 3:15 performance rear end, body side moldings, high polished wheels, 6400 miles, 100% stock, always covered, new condition, needs nothing, just a new owner. No smoke, food, body work, paint, etc. I purchased this car new. Garage queen its entire life. Located in NW Ohio, near Toledo. Asking $35,500.00

Let me know if any interest. Motivated seller. Thanks for looking.
Added Pics:

Asking $35,500.00

2004 Corvette Convertible, Torch Red /Red /Black Top. 1SB package, heads up display, dual climate control and seats, A4 automatic, 3:15 performance rear end, body side moldings, high polished wheels, 6400 miles, 100% stock, always covered, new condition, needs nothing, just a new owner. No smoke, food, body work, paint, etc. I purchased this car new. Garage queen its entire life. Located in NW Ohio, near Toledo. Asking $35,500.00

Let me know if any interest. Motivated seller. Thanks for looking.
Added Pics:

Dagnabbit, where were you 3 months ago?!?!?! :drool: Don't suppose you'd take a similar '98 (except black interior, 28,000 miles) in a straight trade? Didn't think so. :L

Welcome to CAC from another NW ohio guy, I hope it goes to a good home.

Thanks for the "welcome". I live in Napoleon so we are pretty close to one another.

I just SOLD the vette...so now I'm vette-less...for now anyway.

Boy is it strange that all of the pristine or most of them come out of OHIO.

I guess the weather there has something to do with it.

This was a major steal, good luck to the new owner.

Alan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom