Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1/18 scale diecasts

86targa

anyone make or have 84-88 diecast in 1/18 scale? Preferably coupe/targa top

Go to our Portal and click the Franklin Mint button. They have an '88 available still, and they used to have an '84 but I don't know if it's still available.

_ken :w

Thanks but Franklin mint only makes 1/43 and 1/24 scale. Im looking for the little larger scale to match into my collection. 1/24 is like 7 or 8 inches, 1/18 is around a foot or so.

86targa said:

No 84's as of yet, but they are releasing one around june 02

Cool, and only $23.95! Too bad they don't have a picture yet. :(

_ken :w

thanks for the link, I just also ordered the Saleen S7 sports car there.

I'm looking for a Y2K vert kit. If necessary, will go with Die cast but would dearly love a complex kit

Ko-Motion

Bro, that car was on display at Carlisle last year, got some pictures of it somewhere around here. Sure brought back the "memories", I watched him race. I "believe" (if I remember correctly) the car is back in the family of the original owner/racer/record setter. I could be wrong, maybe someone else here knows. If so, please refresh my aging brain.:(

86targa said:

Hey I want one to preferably in Red

ITS still there, must have been busy. I got a car from them a couple weeks ago.

I buy almost all my cars through Ebay, great deals on some and some really hard to find one are there. just be careful and don't pay more for what you could get it for at and online store which lots of people do

Picked up a 1/18 black 2001 Z06 from Wally-Mart. I believe the first Z06 I have seen. The vents don't show very well in black but in it's a Z06.
$15.
Happy birthday to me.
I have some 18, 1/18 C5. Various colors. An Advanced Auto parts store red one. 03 Pace. The 3 Daytona Pace cars with the checkerboard design. Blue, red & yellow. A 98 Pace car. Have not seen a white C5 1/18 but do have a white promo.
Insurance is much cheaper on 1/18 vs 1/1. LOL

Bought a 2001 Black Z06 here in Maryland in 2001! Also have a yellow and a silver in my collection - overall I have around 100 1/18 scale Vettes

HOLY OLD POST!

this thread is almost 2 years old!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom