Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: 1959 Corvette Parking Mishap at Walmart

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Englewood, Florida – Pictures and video have gone viral on Facebook of a parking lot mishap in Charlotte County, Florida involving a 1959 Corvette.

Somehow one car ended up on top of the 1959 Corvette.

It all happened at the Walmart in Englewood, Florida Thursday.

Full Story and Video on the Corvette Action Center's Home Page >>>

Could have been a LOT worse. I believe the old fiberglass held up pretty well. The Fusion owners' insurance is going to pay out big though.

supposedly an irate wife caught hubby with his girlfriend and went ballistic

What was used as a ramp to get the fusion up there? The Fusion has no impact damage on the right front, and the right front of the Corvette only has minor damage that does not look like a side impact, but possibly from the top. I'm not buying that the right front wheel climbed up the side of the Vette, the Fusion would have nailed the Vette directly into the side panel and crushed that panel. Something is missing in that story. Bizarre though.

What was used as a ramp to get the fusion up there?

Been trying to figure that out myself. Fusions are front wheel drive and at WOT, the front end doesn't get as much lift as it would if it was rear wheel drive. Hard to imagine the vette not getting pushed around by impact rather than run over.

What was used as a ramp to get the fusion up there? The Fusion has no impact damage on the right front, and the right front of the Corvette only has minor damage that does not look like a side impact, but possibly from the top. I'm not buying that the right front wheel climbed up the side of the Vette, the Fusion would have nailed the Vette directly into the side panel and crushed that panel. Something is missing in that story. Bizarre though.

The Fusion, with all that power, popped a wheelie.;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom