Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

B

bobmook

Is there anyplace out there where you can get a 1964 convertible diecast? I've been looking for three years and haven't found one.

Unfortunately, the only diecast mid-year convertibles have been the Ertl 1/18th '67s, Hot Wheels 1/64th '65, and Johnny Lightning has had a few different 1/64th mid-year convertibles, but no '64 that I can remember. Revell also did a 1/24th '63 convertible in diecast, but that has been out of production for some time and getting hard to find.

Anybody know of any others?

GT

Danbury Mint has a Maroon mid year convertible, think it might be a 65...and a 65 blue Coupe...check them out...

64 model

They made one back in late 60s or early 70s. I am having one made by Diecast Mall in Monee IL

Have you considered an origional 1/25 scale kit, or dealer promo? Both the hardtop and convertible were avaliable. Wes at; modelaut@ix.netcom.com may be able to help you, as he has quite a few old Corvette kits and promos.

Diecast Website

There is a great website for researching past and present diecast models. They even include future releases. Check out www.scale18.com

According to the site, the only 1964 Corvette models in 1:18 scale are Grand Sport racers.

I have an extensive 1:18 Corvette collection and I use their inventory feature to keep a current inventory list including pictures of all my Corvettes.

Let me know what you think of it.

:w
JAG
The road is waiting for you.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom