Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! 1967 corvette fuse block

So it seems more DETAILED info from the OP is needed.. eh what Holmes?
It's a NYC car, read corrosion could be a big factor here.. What's it's history?.. Always garaged?... Bringing it back after X years slumber or recent purchase?

I love a good electrical puzzle....
And it starts here...

I am having a problem with my tail lights, brake lights ( Imply's rear only )
They don't work when I turn the light switch on in full mode or parking light mode, ( this needs more detail,what I get is the rear running lights do not work )
However my emergency and turn signals do work.( this imply's both sides front & rear )
The brake lights do not work when depressing pedal either. ( I assume in any mode they do not work.. ergo power to switch and switched output would be a help here as a data point )
Fuse was checked and is OK. ( how were the fuses checked?? )

Just a clarification: It is an upstate NY car that came out of the state of Delaware and is garaged most of the time.

Last edited:
Chris,
12 volt test light will be your friend at this point...
I assume you just aquired the car and it's your first C2?

Mike

Been away for awhile so no it's not my first C2, but it's been a few years (15) since I had my last one. I worked the light switch in and out several times and now they are working OK. I'll be pulling that off and either replacing it or at least checking it out. I appreciate all the help I've gotten on this issue. You guys are right ON........

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom