Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1969 427/435 Nom For Sale

Z

zenmaster1193

as i need the money for school, i have decided to finally sell my cherished 1969 427.
here is the deal:
she's a nom 69 with a 427/435hp engine, with the original red line tac. to support that, a 4sp, t-tops, and pretty good looking yellow paint.

since i bought the car about a year and a half ago from virginia, i have made the car into a beast. i have invested many hours restoring the car, and i have replaced the flywheel, entire clutch assembly, fuel pump, sparks/wires, flushed and replaced the water filter and fuel filter and associated hoses for each, installed a 770 cfm holley avenger carb, and a torker II intake manifold. the car runs strong, and just needs a little tlc to make her perfect.

in terms of projects for the avid corvette-man, it has the standard vacuum leak, affecting the window wiper door. it has a spider crack in the hood, and a little paint cracking on the left front fender, but the paint is still very glossy otherwise, and i keep it in a garage in AZ. the interior is black leather with the normal wear, even the fiber optics work.

i am a very motivated seller, and am looking for something around 19,000 obo. contact me to answer any questions or to see some pictures. i have done all the work to make this car quality, all you need to do is send me an offer.
thanks

gonzo1193@yahoo.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom