Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1970 LT-1 F/S Excellent Shape!

G

GrandSport 614

This is a very straight 1970 LT-1, first year for this engine option with only 1287 made, more rare than the 4473 big blocks made that year. I have original tank sticker, owners manual & radio manual with the vehicle. The car runs very strong with 3.70 gears, M21 Muncie 4spd, positraction rear axle, factroy alarm system & am/fm stereo radio. Original color on vehicle is Donnybrooke Green exterior and green interior. Car currently is black on black. Brand new tires, front suspension, vacuum systems work great, no rust frame. Engine & Transmission have been rebuilt prior to my ownership and during the rebuild the original engine block was decked. If your looking for a solid no hassle reliable driver that can still appreciate in value, this is it. All works except the clock and left turn signal. This car is ready to drive and enjoy, I have title in hand. Price $32000 neg. avj75@comcast.net.

I can't figure out how to post pics so if your interested please let me know and I can email them to you, they are worth seeing. If someone can post them for me, I would appreciate it. Thanks for the interest.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom