Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1971 parts for sale

Sent email. Still waiting on reply.

parts

Sent email. Still waiting on reply.
Sorry if there was a delay I just got the e-mail today that you were waiting on a reply but I never got your 1st e-mail
What I intend to do is find out what parts people wonted to get it off the car e-mail pictures and then settle on a price. I hope to start getting the car
parted out in the next couple of weeks.
thanks for your interest
Mike

----- Original Message -----

I sent a parts request email to the address you listed in your post. Is there another email address more likely that you will get them? Or do I post the whole list here, too? I re-sent another email to the address you list to send parts requests to. It looks like this:

-1970-1972 original master cylinder cap or caps with the words USE DELCO SAE J1703 BRAKE FLUID on one of the domes and SERVICE WITH DELCO PARTS on the other with no pressure relief tunnels between them.

-RC-15 AC radiator caps original with indented center brass rivet

-RC-26 AC radiator cap, original only. No reproductions.

-Oil dipstick with only the words ADD and FULL with an M stamp and black button, 27-5/8" long

-Trico wiper blade holders

-Steel exhaust tips with either the welds running down the centers on the undersides or no welds on body. Pipe has 1" long slot on one side and a V opening on the other. No numbers stamped on them. No stainless.

-Stainless steel license plate frames with the spring steel tangs that hold the plates in. Need two. The originals have patent numbers stamped in small numbers on the tangs.

-'M' headmark bolts for intake manifold.

-Door jamb courtesy light switches and under hood alarm switches. They have the letters SX stamped on the plunger heads.

What engine is this? I am looking for the steel vacuum advance line that runs along the passenger head and intake seam on an LS-5.

I sent a parts request email to the address you listed in your post. Is there another email address more likely that you will get them? Or do I post the whole list here, too? I re-sent another email to the address you list to send parts requests to. It looks like this:

-1970-1972 original master cylinder cap or caps with the words USE DELCO SAE J1703 BRAKE FLUID on one of the domes and SERVICE WITH DELCO PARTS on the other with no pressure relief tunnels between them.

-RC-15 AC radiator caps original with indented center brass rivet

-RC-26 AC radiator cap, original only. No reproductions.

-Oil dipstick with only the words ADD and FULL with an M stamp and black button, 27-5/8" long

-Trico wiper blade holders

-Steel exhaust tips with either the welds running down the centers on the undersides or no welds on body. Pipe has 1" long slot on one side and a V opening on the other. No numbers stamped on them. No stainless.

-Stainless steel license plate frames with the spring steel tangs that hold the plates in. Need two. The originals have patent numbers stamped in small numbers on the tangs.

-'M' headmark bolts for intake manifold.

-Door jamb courtesy light switches and under hood alarm switches. They have the letters SX stamped on the plunger heads.

Im interested in your exhaust tips. Are they pretty rough, or in decent shape? What are you looking to get out of them? I'm also looking for shoulder belts...either black or bright blue. Thanks!!
Heepajeep1@sbcglobal.net

what color is the interior?

Intersted in the vacuum reservior AND the rear exhaust filler panel. Maybe the column too. E-mail was sent.

If you don't reply to someone does that mean you don't have what they're asking about?
sorry been really buried
I should have waited until I got the car out of storage
but I thought it would have been by now and it is not
so I am looking at 2 more weeks hopefully before I can let
everyone know. Again SORRY for the delay.

Hello. If you have the soft-top frame, I'd be interested in it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom