Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1972 Factory AC LT-1 .... Sweeeeeet

LIRacer

Corvette
65 with ZZ502
1972 Factory AC LT-1 .... Sweeeeeet and SOLD!

My car now resides in Texas

1972 CHEVROLET CORVETTE,This car is a high revving #'s matching LT-1 WITH factory AC. Only 240 are known to have been built. A very rare car. Highly optioned with full power. Bolt on improvements include: completely new / composite suspension, Hurst, hooker header / pipes, MSD Ignition, Demon carb, chrome Torque thrust D with 10 in rear, a CD changer...and much more. Repainted just one year ago. A real head turner....$24,900 FIRM
Contact Bruce @ 516-628-2624 or LIRacer908@aol.com.

Do you have any of the original pieces.

Has the engine been touched besides what you mention?

Did the dash get cut up for the "upgraded radio".

Any previous body damage. Did you change the original ext or int colors.

May be interested. I don't know about a repainted customized car though. The bolt on improvements will not add to value of an actual LT1.

Need more info. For the price your asking, these questions are legitimate.

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck,

The engine has no modifications at all other then mentioned. The upgraded stereo fits exactly into the original space, again no modifications. the CD changer is mounted in the back. No body damage. The interior black as on the trim plate. The exterior color is Steel Cities Gray as on the trim plate. I have the original exhaust manifolds, steering wheel, carb, Ralley wheels, and ignition shielding. All upgrades I made can be easily removed and the car brought back to orginal condition.
Bruce

Eric,

I decided it was time to get a car I can race and this LT-1 is too valuable and rare to do that with. I hate to admit it but I bought a Viper ... my local Viper club races a lot. My Vette club just likes to sit around and do shows all the time (yawnnn).

CYA

LIBoater said:
I decided it was time to get a car I can race and this LT-1 is too valuable and rare to do that with. I hate to admit it but I bought a Viper ... my local Viper club races a lot. My Vette club just likes to sit around and do shows all the time (yawnnn).
That's a shame. You should move out to the left coast like I did (I grew up in Commack.) Santa Clara Corvettes has a very active Auto-X group that races at least once a month year-round. Try that on Long Island! They don't see me much, of course, because my C3 isn't going to touch the Z06s, but I read about them regularly! :)

Good luck with your Viper and good luck with the sale.

Erik

Bruce, just curious if you sold the 'vette yet and if you did, what kind of $$$ did you get for it?

Tony

Tony,

I sold it to a guy in Dallas Tx for $24,000. About half of what I had in it.

Bruce

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom