Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1978-1982 Hatchvette Kit - Nos

C

conedude

FOR SALE: 1978-1982 Hatchvette Kit, NOS (new old stock), manufactured by Cars & Concepts Inc. will convert your solid window to a hatchback. The installation requires no fiberglass body work and uses a remote interior cable release. For added convenience and security, the hatch is wired into the rear defogger system and Corvette alarm. When opened, the interior courtesy lamps are also actuated. This Hatchvette Kit is the same the General (GM) bought and installed in the 1982 Collector Editions. This is a complete, new, virgin kit including window with defroster, mounting hardware, struts, weather strip, decals & instructions. $3K fob Colorado. The last time one was on ebay, it went for just about that. The junkyards are selling the used hatchback window from a 1982 Collector Edition for around $2k, but why would you want to install a used hatchback with worn parts on your Corvette? if anyone knows of someone who is wanting to acquire this most sought after accessory for their coupe, please give them my email address: c.a.wisniewski@gmail.com or have them call me 719-229-9313. i also have an extra set of the cable releases too.

ciao, conedude

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom