Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1978 Indy Pace Car Horn Button

Zo6 LVR

Corvette
2002 Electron Blue Coupe
I have for sale a 1978 horn button from an Indy Pace car. Silver paint and 25th aniversary emblem in center. I would put the condition at a 8 out of 10 because of some small nicks at the edge. This is an original, not a reproduction.
$50.00

I have a 1978 horn button from an Indy Pace car. Silver paint and 25th aniversary emblem in center. I would put the condition at a 8 out of 10 because of some small nicks at the edge. This is an original, not a reproduction.

??;squint:

??;squint:

I would assume the horn button on the pace car is different then the run of the mill C3 if you think $50 is steep for a origional try finding one for a 82 CE ;LOL they are not being reproduced yet best price we have found is $225 for a horn button someone stole off the car.:eyerole

at least the pace cars are being reproduced.

In Chas's defense, I had not included in my post originally that it was for sale and the price. I edited to include that. He probably thought I was just proud of it before I stated it was for sale and the price.

I have for sale a 1978 horn button from an Indy Pace car. Silver paint and 25th aniversary emblem in center. I would put the condition at a 8 out of 10 because of some small nicks at the edge. This is an original, not a reproduction.
$50.00

Could you email me a pic of it so I can see the condition?

swtato, sorry I should have noted in this post that it has been sold, thanks for your interest though.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom