Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1979 L-82 For Sale

R

randym

I'm selling my 1979 L-82. It is silver on red and has 10,986 original miles. Perfect interior down to the working 8 track tape player. Full power with glass t-tops- a real show winner! My son is going to college in the fall and really need to sell...

Do you have any pictures, how much are you asking?

I'm asking for $22,000- yes I have pictures- can email them to you...

Thanks, but that's more then I want to spend.

L82Vette

Howdy. West Chester - it's a small world. Technically, I'm from Exton, but I graduated from Henderson.

Welcome to CAC!

There is a Corvette Club that meets at Ron's Schoolhouse (North on 100 before the Turnpike). I don't remember their name - I think I heard about them when I was searching through the CAC Portal.

Semper Fi,
Culprit

Hey Culprit, How's it going. We appreciate what you guys in the military are doing. I just joined the County Corvette Association which meets in Media at the Riddle Ale House. When you get back look me up
Lou (L82Vette)

:v I'm looking for a friend of mine. Can you post some pictures?

Sorry guys but I have decided not to sell- too painful to let her go....

'79 Vette For Sale

I have a '79 black coupe with doeskin interior. 5ok miles. New paint, new suspension, refinfished wheels, new Goodyears, ceramic coated headers with duals all the way back, Accel ignition components, new carpet, new steering wheel, the rest of the interior is immaculate. Fair value should be $13K

I'm selling because I found an LT-4 coupe.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom