Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1981 Corvettes are slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to like my '81!!!!
I wouldn't mind having another for a project car!!!!!

It's a vette,That's all that matters!!!!!:thumb:thumb:thumb

if you don't like it then.....:finger

:rotfl
Nah- he's a wannabe ricer for sure. He added a body kit to his Corolla that he says is good for "prolly 50 horsepower". I wonder if his parents know that he's trolling CAC when he should be doing his homework.

Yah and stickers for extra hp:rotfl

Picture014-1.jpg

Maybe the OP thought he was on Twatter or Phasebook or a Blawg (whatever they're called) and felt the need to post meaningless thoughts that would normally be best kept to themselves.

Why do people think that others care about their every little half baked brain malfunction and it needs to be recorded in perpetuity?

-I have an itch on my leg
-The lady over there didn't signal her turn. No, there!
-He told me that she didn't know why it didn't
-I don't like gree- Oooooo let's ride bikes!

In the spirit of the upcoming Holidays and I am CLOSING this thread :D

I believe Membmers and Staff got their points across. If person behind "KingCorvette" is truely a TROLL, hopefully you see our tolerance for such games.

This time we allowed your Game Playing to continue for 3 pages and almost 45 posts. I promise there won't be as much giggle and tongue in cheek adminssions with future threads that provoke a TROLL like response. ;)

To all that responded within this thread :thumb you all (for the most part) were gracious in your response's and showed pride of ownership and pride not to take this type of thread to the level that required moderator intervention :thumb

Bud Dougherty
Forums Administrator

"THREAD CLOSED"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom