Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1981 Corvettes are slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey - It's fun to feed the animals!

troll-web.jpg

troll_spray-19940275ce.jpg

Slow vettes

WHO CARES IF YOUR VETTE IS SLOW OR FAST. THE MAIN THING IS THAT ITS A CORVETTE.:upthumbs:thumb:beer:w

If nothing else, KingCorvette got everyone talking! When was the last time you saw a thread with so many admin & mods in it? :chuckle

-Mac

If nothing else, KingCorvette got everyone talking! When was the last time you saw a thread with so many admin & mods in it? :chuckle
Everyone, please note..."We" are not condoning the behavior of DingCorvette. While we appreciate membership activity, we don't need to artificially inflate our numbers due to trolling. :)

Mines a 76, 180 HP, its slow on take off. Fast at top end. But more important to me. Its mine and its beautiful.

Yep and I know a dentist from Florida that owns another forum ,I wonder ;shrug;LOL NAH ,can't be .
You're not the only one thinking that way... :chuckle

-Mac

-Mac

It's a slow day.:upthumbs

I see "KingCorvette" is in Florida. Maybe someday he'll run across my 81. I doubt he'd think "slow" applys....

I love you all. Thanks boys and girls. Save the Wave.:)
That's ok "sonny" one day you too will grow up and be a little boy or girl yourself ;) and if you are real lucky maybe even be an adult one day.. Save the Wave :w and Happy Thanksgiving :)

Bud

Not so sure about the 81's but I got a bone stock (except for the motor trans body and rearend) that is notslow at all

Not so sure about the 81's but I got a bone stock (except for the motor trans body and rearend) that is notslow at all
have a 79 t-top bout the only original stuff in or on it are the seats, second hand 350, but the Vette is Mine and me , wife , dog love it sans T's not fast but a gorgous dark blue beast.

Hates green vettes and slow 81s. Must be a Ford guy

Nah- he's a wannabe ricer for sure. He added a body kit to his Corolla that he says is good for "prolly 50 horsepower". I wonder if his parents know that he's trolling CAC when he should be doing his homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom