Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1981 Service/Repair literature for sale

Sensei

Corvette
'81 dark blue
As you guys know, I lost my baby recently. I did all the work that was ever done on the car myself, so I had a fairly extensive library of manuals. Here is what I have available:

I have the following general C3 repair manuals for sale:
Haynes '68-'82 Corvette: a bit greasy but complete and otherwise in good shape. $10 + shipping OBO.
MBI Corvette 1966-82 Shop Manual: like new $10 + shipping OBO
Chilton Corvette 1963-82 Repair Manual: Almost like new (a few greasy finger prints.) $10 + shipping OBO

The following are '81 specific:
Original GM 1981 Corvette Shop Manual: This is the daddy if you work on your car, the original manual used by the dealerships. The front cover has been replaced with a poster board peice, but the manual is absolutely complete (every page is there) and in good used condition (a bit greasy from use.) $30 + shipping OBO
1981 Assembly Manual: this is the Corvette America reproduction of the original factory assembly manual (the entire vehicle in exploded diagrams etc) and is in like new condition in a loose leaf binder. $10 + shipping OBO
1981 Chevrolet Computer Command Control System Service Manual Supplement: This is a must if you plan to keep your '81 stock with the CCC system. This, again, is an original GM dealership manual and is in like new condition (slightly yellowed with age). $5 + shipping OBO

$60 + shipping for all

God bless, Cris

Hello,

Are the Manuals still available? If so, I would like to purchase the set.

Thank you.

As you guys know, I lost my baby recently. I did all the work that was ever done on the car myself, so I had a fairly extensive library of manuals. Here is what I have available:

I have the following general C3 repair manuals for sale:
Haynes '68-'82 Corvette: a bit greasy but complete and otherwise in good shape. $10 + shipping OBO.
MBI Corvette 1966-82 Shop Manual: like new $10 + shipping OBO
Chilton Corvette 1963-82 Repair Manual: Almost like new (a few greasy finger prints.) $10 + shipping OBO

The following are '81 specific:
Original GM 1981 Corvette Shop Manual: This is the daddy if you work on your car, the original manual used by the dealerships. The front cover has been replaced with a poster board peice, but the manual is absolutely complete (every page is there) and in good used condition (a bit greasy from use.) $30 + shipping OBO
1981 Assembly Manual: this is the Corvette America reproduction of the original factory assembly manual (the entire vehicle in exploded diagrams etc) and is in like new condition in a loose leaf binder. $10 + shipping OBO
1981 Chevrolet Computer Command Control System Service Manual Supplement: This is a must if you plan to keep your '81 stock with the CCC system. This, again, is an original GM dealership manual and is in like new condition (slightly yellowed with age). $5 + shipping OBO

$60 + shipping for all

God bless, Cris

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom