Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1986-1989 ABS Relays Available - GM #: 1636973

chris123

I have 5 good used 1986 - 1989 ABS Control Module Relays available if anyone needs one. I picked them up at a flea market. The guy knew what he had, as these have long been discontinued by GM, and even I couldn't find any aftermarket source that currently is reproducing these relays, so he charged me $40 for each one. This forum has always been very helpful to me over the years, so I'm just charging what I paid for them, plus just a couple of bucks for shipping, in the hopes of helping someone out in return for all the help I've received in the past. Send me a PM if you are interested. See pics below:

I still have 3 of these relays left if anyone is interested and needs one........

I have 5 good used 1986 - 1989 ABS Control Module Relays available if anyone needs one. I picked them up at a flea market. The guy knew what he had, as these have long been discontinued by GM, and even I couldn't find any aftermarket source that currently is reproducing these relays, so he charged me $40 for each one. This forum has always been very helpful to me over the years, so I'm just charging what I paid for them, plus just a couple of bucks for shipping, in the hopes of helping someone out in return for all the help I've received in the past. Send me a PM if you are interested. See pics below:

Do you still have one available?

Do you still have one available?
Tim

Tim: I have 1 left, however it is part #: 14084083, which is exactly the same in operation, however doesn't have the plastic flange on the bottom of it, and the mounting tab is mounted in the opposite direction. Let me know if you are still interested. Below are some pics. The relay on the right hand side is the one I currently have for sale:

Chris, Am I correct in thinking that if I remove the plastic skirt on the bottom of the relay it will plug in and work properly? Also what is the price and how do I pay?

Chris, Am I correct in thinking that if I remove the plastic skirt on the bottom of the relay it will plug in and work properly? Also what is the price and how do I pay?

Tim: Yes, correct, however the relay that I have doesn't have the flange on the bottom of it, so you shouldn't have to make any modifications. The relay that I have is the one pictured on the right side without the flange on the bottom. My Paypal info is chris176@ptd.net and the cost is $40 plus $2.25 for shipping. If you want to discuss, call me at (610) 360-5836.......

Regards, Chris :)

Chris, Payment sent by paypal. Check your email.
Thanks. Tim

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom