Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1987 bright red vroom vroom

M

M.A. CRISSIS

hay hello everyone i am new here ,i would love to say hi from vancouver Canada,i am new to corvettes this is my first and i must say i wish i had of got one a long time ago :) , they are incredible machine,s, my ?,s are what kind of bolt on,s that are easy to do, are availble for this car it has a new richmond 6 speed in it and that is the only mod to the car,i look forward to hearing your reply,s,p/s this is a awsome site, i love it and bye the i am single 48 and would love to hear from any single ladies who are into fast cars and rock&roll ya hooooooooo :)

Welcome To The Corvette Action Center M.A. CRISSIS!

:L The "M.A." doesn't perhaps stand for "middle-aged" does it? :L

You're in fine company nonetheless, welcome aboard! :upthumbs

to ken

lolololo yes it is ken ,and i have managed to meet alot of us lololol:) ,hay is there still a piano bar called tonys on the peir down there ???, drank alot of sugar cane product in there if you know what i mean? , take care and i look forward to getting some tips on bolt on stuff to make my vett go fast :)

Which pier -- Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach...? I believe there's a Tony's on Redondo's horseshoe pier; we have "The Lighthouse" for jazz and the "Mermaid" Restaurant for food & jazz here on Hermosa pier. The Lighthouse has been here for ages. A lot of great jazz artists got their start here. ;)

"Sugar cane product" eh? Must have been the demon Rum. :L

_ken :w

demon

yes appletons to be exact mmmmmmm love that stuff, and yes to one of those piers there ?:) for tonys, hay i am jelous you dont need a roommate do you :) hay take care,

Welcome

Welcome from Surrey ... I am in Port Moody ....
You will find lot's of valuable information here!!!

Gary

thanks gary

yes iam sure Gary this looks like a great site

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom