Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1989 Sport Seats

Chris Kennedy

Hi, I have a bunch of old parts that I need to get rid of (I re-did the interior of my '89 Ebay rat with a mixture of old and used parts in black, and it looks great). First, I want to get rid of some 1989 Sport Seats I replaced (the electric tracks are NOT included). The Sport Seats are gray, the driver's side upholstery is in lousy condition and the passenger side is getting that way. I believe the recliner motor worked in both seats, and the bladder motors ran but I don't remember if the bladders inflated. Also, the outer "wing" on the driver's side is broken and moves back and forth. Basically, I think the seats are crummy, but given the prices for replacement parts for these seats someone of you out there might want to work with them, break them down for usable parts etc. So......if interested, please make me an offer. If someone will tell me how to post pictures, I will.

Cheers,

/s/ Chris Kennedy

hi, can you send pics of what you have? mark s Mga3893110@aol.com

Thank you for your interest (I have been out of town and apologize for the delay in replying to your message), but my original posting was done awhile ago and I have recently sold the seats. Keep checking on Ebay, or on CorvetteForum, and I am sure you will see others comming up for sale.

Good Luck,

/s/ Chris

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom