Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 1990 C4 Hazard light button is stuck in the on position.

Corvette
1990 white convertible, standard base model
My hazard light button is stuck in the on position. I tried to pull it out but it will not budge. Has anyone else had this problem, if so how did you fix it? Appreciate any help.

My hazard light button is stuck in the on position. I tried to pull it out but it will not budge. Has anyone else had this problem, if so how did you fix it? Appreciate any help.

Try taping off the area around the switch and use light silicone spray around the button, spraying in with the straw from the can. Work the button in and out and see if it loosens up, if not then it is probably physically broken and needs to b replaced.

Thanks

When I manipulate the multifunction switch I can feel it slightly move but it has not popped out yet. I will try it with the silicone spray and see if that helps out. Appreciate the info.

Light silicone spray worked.

Hey Thanks again
I thought I was going to have to pull the steering wheel and replace that hazard switch but the light silicone spray worked like a champ. I was able to slowly work it free and it seems to be working ok now. Appreciate the help.

You are the Master Tech

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom