Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1990 Callaway Corvette (B2K) #36 for Sale in SoCal

SYTECH said:
If you know anyone sitting on the fence, ready to make the Callaway leap, let them know that #36 is available

1990 Callaway Coupe / 6 Speed / Black W/Red Interior / DYMAGS / 18,250 miles

Non-Aerobody

Car was placed on EBay today

Grab it while you can

Great Car, great experiences, great forum

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&item=4559460239&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:MT:1

Best regards,

Ray

link is broken, and I can't find it through the regular ebay search...

EBay states that it could take up to 7 hours before it is available using the search feature. I too had tried searching after posting and had the same results......it is there, but ya gotta wait a little longer....sorry

7 day auction

thanks

Ray

Why the change of heart?

No change of heart at all

As I stated earlier, I have to sell a toy to get another toy

I love my Callaway, I would have a hard time buying another corvette, unless it was another Callaway

Now that i have had mine for a while, i realize what i want further.......as in

AUTOMATIC
COUPE
AEROBODY

Maybe even an Aerobody ZR1....lol

Sky's the limit, but one must go before the next one comes home

Later

Ray

I could do the aerobody to #36, but i would rather leave it original and find what i truely want

SYTECH said:

AUTOMATIC
COUPE
AEROBODY

Heheh, cool. Good luck with the sale! I wish I'd gotten down to North Carolina to look at the car before you, though... :p

SYTECH said:
No change of heart at all

As I stated earlier, I have to sell a toy to get another toy

I love my Callaway, I would have a hard time buying another corvette, unless it was another Callaway

AUTOMATIC
COUPE
AEROBODY

Maybe even an Aerobody ZR1....lol

Sky's the limit, but one must go before the next one comes home

Later

Ray

I could do the aerobody to #36, but i would rather leave it original and find what i truely want

Good luck w/ the search - there is that Black Callaway SNAT CR-1 AeroBody @ www.corvettemike.com

I don't know the price, but it looks much the same as the one that was for sale @ $45k by private seller...

I just picked up an automatic coupe for something fun to drive - hope to run it at E-town next month :cool

It's a Black/Black coupe and supposedly, it has been "breathed on" a bit :ugh There are some awesome cars out there, keep the faith :upthumbs

Good luck :v :m

I live about 6 miles from the West Coast Corvette Mikes

Congrats on your Black/Black Coupe

I have been meaning to get by to see the Callaway SNAT, but figured that I had better sell #36 before I look at it and want to take it home....lol

I would really like to find the right Callaway Coupe / Automatic........

I see you out there hiding, but i'm patient.....and I'll hunt you down eventually...lol

Later

Ray Fletcher
RFletcher@sytechservices.com

SYTECH said:

It's not a coupe, but this automatic aerobody was for sale a few times in the recent past:
88corv13542-A.jpg

1988 #94. Seeing that car in the AutoWeek classifieds at a price not out of my world was what turned me onto looking for a Callaway. Obviously I didn't end up with one, but wow is that car gorgeous!!

Aurora40 said:
It's not a coupe, but this automatic aerobody was for sale a few times in the recent past:
88corv13542-A.jpg

1988 #94. Seeing that car in the AutoWeek classifieds at a price not out of my world was what turned me onto looking for a Callaway. Obviously I didn't end up with one, but wow is that car gorgeous!!

Anyone know the word on this car?? Is it still for sale? What options does it have??

SYTECH said:
I live about 6 miles from the West Coast Corvette Mikes

I have been meaning to get by to see the Callaway SNAT, but figured that I had better sell #36 before I look at it and want to take it home....lol

Later

Ray Fletcher
RFletcher@sytechservices.com

CR1 / ZR1 is manual shifter, so you can leave it there waiting for me ;)

reubenmc said:
Anyone know the word on this car?? Is it still for sale? What options does it have??

I don't know if it's still for sale, but I don't recall hearing that it sold (which only means that no one posted here about it selling or about buying it, as it's not like people keep me in the loop). You might be able to call Callaway just to see if they were informed of it changing owners recently.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64747&highlight=1988
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37583&highlight=1988

1988 Corvette Callaway Roadster Chevrolet Corvette Callaway Aero Body Roadster. Dark Red Metallic with tan interior and top. New Dymags, tires, and I have an extra set of Dymags to match the car. The car also has the rare automatic transmission conversion to the turbo 400. This was a factory converstion. 375 horse power, with 560 lbs of torque. Adult driven, well maintained, everything works, power steering, power brakes, air conditioning, power windows, power seats, AM/FM. Number 94, never raced, 12,000 miles. Excellent condition. Price - $36,500.

[size=+1]Tell-A-Friend
[/size][size=-1]Notify a friend about this vehicle for sale
Click Here for automatic referral form.[/size]
[size=+1]Call [/size][size=+2](612) 554-0500
[/size]or email: mkarch@cpinternet.com
[size=+1]Minnetrista, Minnesota[/size]

2 out of 3 ain't bad though

Yeah, 6 speed is the weapon of choice on the CR-1, but it is a black coupe, and it is an aerobody, and even a monkey can learn to shift a 6 speed (correctly) in time.....lol

I'm curious as to the asking price / condition so I will do everyone a favor and go check it out

I'm sure price will be up there, but ya never know

Later

Ray

SYTECH said:
Yeah, 6 speed is the weapon of choice on the CR-1, but it is a black coupe, and it is an aerobody, and even a monkey can learn to shift a 6 speed (correctly) in time.....lol

I'm curious as to the asking price / condition so I will do everyone a favor and go check it out

I'm sure price will be up there, but ya never know

Later

Ray

Ray, my brother and I were talking about the car last night (the black CR1 @ C'vette Mike's) and I gave him the number - dialed it too ;) - He didn't say if he got ahold of anyone though, so I would be curious how much it is, and any other details.

Shifting isn't that big of deal, as the ZF6 spd cars are some of the smoothest I have ever driven, manual trans wise :upthumbs

ENjoy! :m :v

Met but auction ended with no buyer...what happened?

Car Sold!

Car was sold to a very generous buyer outside of EBay

EBay auction was cancelled

Car received its final bath, detailing, filled it with gas, loaded up the tops, the books, articles, manuals, etc and it was put away until the new owner arranges transport to take it to its new hometown

Thanks to all for a great forum, great insight into the Callaway Beast, and to sharing experiences in how to keep these 15 year old collectibles in tip top shape

I will keep my eyes open for the Callaway Coupe / Aerobody / Automatic that I crave

Best regards to all,

Ray

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom