Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1990 DRM ZR1 for sale

rkreigh

see add on CAC or www.lt5registry.net

bottom line, no hassles, no tire kickers, 21K.

please, not interested in trades or less, car is paid for but
I have 3 vettes and am interested in doing mods to my
LPE 368 car and also my turbo buick so I would like to sell.

the DRM 450 car got me started on the whole zr1 thing and rob and many others have seen the car. it's a driver with some flaws, but the car is very solid and flat hauls.

car needs to sleep inside instead of under a cover.

gets driven year round in nice weather.

a 2 year veteran of the BG ZR1 Gathering, carlisle, and many vette events. fantastic and fun car. I will miss the car but I have 3 vettes and some ambitious and expensive projects on hold until the car sells. contact me if interested.

cya!!!

Man I thought this car would have been gone a long time ago.

I've got to tell you thats one great deal.. I saw this ZR-1 at SGC in Nov. Good luck with finding a buyer..someone will be getting a nice ride.

Steve

thanks steve. fyi, steve has one of the cleanest zr1s I've seen in a while. car is beautiful and he's been putting some serious miles on it.

congrats steve on joining the zr1 ranks. enjoy the ride.

I too, have no clue why this car has not sold:confused
The car is indeed a nice driver and for 21k, is a STEAL:Steer
Ron, have you put an ad is the Post yet? I saw an ad of your friends Z a few weeks ago, did he have results?
SOLID Z indeed :beer

haven't tried the post. I used to deliver it for years
and kinda hate the thing. but it would probably help.

car may be finally sold, I have 2 gents that seem very
serious, but until cash is in hand, car is avail.

thanks!!

Good luck in selling the car. I can't believe it hasn't sold either:crazy

If I didn't have my Z I would have bought that one a while back.

Jay

sale pending. Ted has given me a 5k deposit to hold the car for him for a month. he is selling his 90 zr1 to step up to a car with mods and more power. the 90 DRM is a screamer!!

I just got it back today from getting a new heater core, power steering hoses, and power antenna.

car runs great!!!

I will really miss this car, it got me started on the whole zr1 thing, but I will be keeping the LPE 368, and the 94 LT1 auto for the Ms. so having 2 corvette's isn't bad.

Mad-Mic said:
ron,

you still have this car?

man i hope i can find some deals like this next fall :D

I believe a down payment has been made on the car. Ron will let you know. Don't worry about finding deals, they seem to be coming fast and furious these days - just like a extra bottle of Naaaaassssss!!

5k deposit is holding the sale, fyi, there is an 18K zr1 pending sale if interested, see

www.lt5registry.net

Ted's car, 90 charcoal gray. once that car sells, he's buying mine.

cya.

Ron,

was just curious funds won't be freed up till fall due to racing season. sounds like another sweet ride though! too bad it's in cali and not atleast a few months away cause i'd might be able to swing 20k in a few months (3-4) at the earliest. just bought my late fathers caddy 97 STS from my mom for 10k with only 70k in miles. i just love that car too :)

thanks for the info

btw i don't know if you remember me but i was at the all corvette shootout at capital last sept.

car is sold. thanks for all the compliments.

car is on the way to California.

:Twist :Twist :Twist :Twist

Congrat's on your sale Ron !!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom