Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1990 Sport Seat Bolster

Greg Albers

Corvette
1990 Coup Blk/Blk
Hi
I have a 1990 coupe with black leather sport seats. Has 47000 miles and the driver seat door side bolster is worn. (As usual) Does anyone know of a source for the bolster cover without buying the complete set for both seats?
How about someone that will replace the part of the bolster that wears out if I remove the cover from the seat?

I had the same usual problem with my std seats. I took it to a local upholstery guy who did a terrific job, even had a piece of leather dyed saddle to match and there was enough left over for more future repairs. Charged me $50 for everything. His name is Ron Kozura 570 544 6723. Located in East Central PA. Tell him Tony Long sent ya. Black shouldn't be a problem to match, if it's the seat back it's easy to remove and send the whole part to him. He does all sorts of work on older and classic cars, and aircraft.
HTH.

or call Al Knock interiors @ 1-800-880-8080---he said he could do mine if i send him the seatback--he will have a better matchup on color since he stocks vette leather.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom